Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

fruit on the bottom posted:

I noticed since i got into my 30s that many of my friends are becoming incredible pussies. Im normally a bit rude and harsh, most poeple like it and one the dudes recently tryed to shame me for it.

Basically he didnt want to go outside on a hot day and he was like lets drink beer inside and i said nah lol gently caress off with that poo poo lol way too hot. Instead saying "lol ok retard" or something as a meassage back he did freak out like a woman.

He now plays "hurt" and "victim of my words" which i find hilarous from a 32 year old man. He wants me to apologize or whatever the guy is a loving mangina basement dweller in my opinion.

Most men these days are feminized backstabbers.

i mean you can call that behavior feminized but the core root of it is the zeitgeist of media. your world view is shaped by the media you consume (which is a fundamental tennant of media theory sorry if you disagree) and if you consume predominantly contemporary media your exposure to the way 'people are supposed to behave' is going to be the values and actions presented in contemporary media.

the characters of both genders in real life and in fiction that get exposure in media are incredibly machiavellian while posturing an attitude of friendliness and benevolence. there is also an undercurrent of backlash against "traditional masculinity" especially in the circles that write this poo poo which is partially deserved but the attempt at 'not glorifying bad men' just ends up with characters that act like bitchy manipulative women because media writers still haven't managed to move past the unwritten rulebook of tv/movie writing that's been around since the 1930s. why do you think they all have terrible views of women while posturing woke feminism

what i mean is, we have become a society where people are aspiring to be the people from Friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
nah even without the incel ideology the core personality traits and life skill problems have always existed due to extraneous factors. they're still lovely people and refuse introspection. maybe in the days before the internet there was more pressure for that to happen since they werent sitting in a basement all day but r/incel isnt the factory, its the furnace

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Eliot Rodger is a bit of an odd one out because I don't get the impression most of these men actually come from rich families.

i dunno the kid was clearly mentally ill. like not just a narcissist but a venomous narcissist. regular ol narcissists dont have problems getting sex, how lovely of a person do you have to be to be decent looking, be set up with rich parents, and still never even manage to get anyone to bone you? narcissism to the extreme that you cannot even bear the implicit social mores required in the presence of other people and writing a hundred page manifesto entirely about why he deserves sex

incels just lack the social skills to even understand what they're doing wrong and feel entitled to hot babes

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lazorexplosion posted:

I want that incel rap album to be made. :pray:

id donate to that kickstarter

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Hahahaha... that was not the idea, bud. You're referring to this?:

I was trying to imply that you know very little about my experiences, so your words there will become more and more meaningless in the years to come... as I know you will continue to levy them on me as I continue to be a virgin.

I guess at the bottom of it some people here just can't accept encountering a "real" incel :newlol:

you will forever be a complete bitchmode fuckboy, howling about how messed up you are like a shadow the hedgehog fan character who insists that their personal failure is solely due to a pile of hanging chads and butterflies

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

I think he was mentally ill in a way most of the community isn't, that's for sure. He had some other stuff going on. Most of these guys just suck and don't realize they can still get laid, it'll just be with women who also suck, as god intended.

idk just casually reading into The Curious Case Of Elliot Rodger its very clear his parents were only vaguely aware of his personal issues that were very obviously the fulcrum of his identity and had been since puberty and caused by a mix of severe developmental neglect and showering with grandiose empty praise because they saw their child as a tool to further their self image despite clearly ignoring him

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Ups_rail posted:

There is a blog by a "reformed incel" I rather like. Because his eyes are open to why he couldnt get laid but he really blames feminism rather than himself

i'm a moron who got myself into bad relationships with abusive women and feminism is truly a sword they can wield to do damage to others, and i'm not talking about like intellectual feminism i'm talking about half baked hysterical jezebel/tumblr style feminism

just casually reading r/relationships for shock value i occasionaly see people who fall for the same thing, their low self esteem makes them think that they are doing wrong, and their desire to fit in and do good and a girlfriend who treats them like poo poo uses the littany of words being spewed about the patriarchy and lovely men to make them think that they are the target regardless of if they actually are. abusive people will try and gain leverage to manipulate, and it is very easy to take that venom being sprayed at no direction in particular and construct a reality that twists it around to make you specifically feel like an objectively bad person for not letting them do whatever the gently caress they want

its not feminisms fault, it's bad self worth and machiavellian dickheads who prey on people like that, but if you lack the lil bit of nuance necessary to parse it you could easily just blame feminism as a whole

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
also welcome to the club pick, heres your complimentary ""ironic"" deprecation and beverage

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Viva Miriya posted:

steve do you actually like trump tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

• Locked thread