Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Who What Now posted:

I hope Unholy Ghost finds this thread again. I want to know when he's gonna come beat me up for making fun of him.

Hahahaha... that was not the idea, bud. You're referring to this?:

Who What Now posted:

You're literally still a child with no life experience.

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Thank you, sweetie. It feels special to know someone out there is so familiar with me. I can't wait to see you say it again after I come back from the military.

I was trying to imply that you know very little about my experiences, so your words there will become more and more meaningless in the years to come... as I know you will continue to levy them on me as I continue to be a virgin.

I guess at the bottom of it some people here just can't accept encountering a "real" incel :newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Quote-Unquote posted:

There's no such thing as an incel, really. you're not involuntarily celibate; you're just a horrible, pseudo intellectual windbag that drives people away.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Guys this is what got the thread closed last time

Eh bien, continuons...

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
By the way,

nigga crab pollock posted:

you will forever be a complete bitchmode fuckboy, howling about how messed up you are like a shadow the hedgehog fan character who insists that their personal failure is solely due to a pile of hanging chads and butterflies

You seem angry. Are you angry? Can I get you something? Seems like you need a drink.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Julius CSAR posted:

Hey as a military vet I gotta say this to you...

I hope your fuckin' DI puts his boot right across the side of your stupid nerd face

Hey, I am by no means opposed to further numbing! :D

Lysistrata posted:

I love how this guy thinks he's trolling people or something. Dude, no one here is angry with you, you're not that important. The most you can claim is irritation and exasperation, maybe some disgust. This inability to understand context and emotional content could be part of why you can't get laid, ever think of that?

:crossarms:

6/10. First sentence is pretty much useless... doesn't apply too well. Second sentence is debatable... I'm certainly not important, but I'm not sure if you or I can speak for who or who may not be fuming in front of their computer screen at this moment. Third sentence as extension of second is excellent assuming second is true... which again, can't say for certain... but I'm giving you half points for it because I like your username. Now... here's where you're getting the majority of your points... the fourth sentence. Ooof... it's good. It's really, really good. Now, a big part is the originality. No one has said that to me yet, believe it or not. I'm glad that someone did so we can check it off the list. The condescension and contempt is palpable, and practically oozes out of the screen like butter, it's making me hungry. As I said, really good. It's so good that I'll address it: Yes. I have already thought of that.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

new friend from school posted:

I'm curious, do incels ever mention race?

Yes!

I participated in my second 5K race a few months ago and jumped several places up from my first time. I look forward to doing even better next race! :D

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

Hey what branch are you enlisting in again?

Air Force or Navy, because I'm interested in the--

Viva Miriya posted:

I can't remember which thread you were running your mouth in but it's good to know you're the type of dickhead who'd have a rough time in even coast guard basic.

...Oh. :( I can't believe you asked me a question only with the plan of making fun of me regardless of the answer.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Ugh...

I took some acid and had an amazing time, but after three trips I still couldn't break into my unconscious. My id stood like an iron giant, a super-power that I (my Ego) knew I had no chance of fighting. For I am my id at the bottom of it, whether I can feel the direct connection or not...

And my unconscious id won't move. I could try doublig my tab intake, or tripling, but I feel certain it's not going to work.

I think I'll just give up. I'm getting nice and drunk and listening to some music. Good night. :)

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

I have no reason to believe that story didn't happen.

:smith:

Exactly. Exactly! When failure is inevitable, one should not be trying to succeed in the first place! And where is the room for despair when regarding an impossibility? We don't cry about not being able to fly, do we? People complain so much, but if something is really a problem, you can either fix it directly or regard it logically as an unmovable stone. If one rationally accepts that a challenge is impossible, they can give up with greater ease.

The real problem is: everyone feels dissatisfied, miserable, and sometimes suicidal. Everyone! And everyone blames a different thing for this pain. The incels blame not being able to have sex, and normal people blame some other pain such as their job, or lack of money. Dissatisfaction is a core component of the human element. It is only escapable by death- or by complete annulment of human concerns, such as in asceticism.

The incels should take advantage of their sexless lives and achieve great things... well, probably, some of them already are. Less relationships means less satisfaction, and less satisfaction should create a drive to pursue a better life, probably by becoming wealthy, and becoming wealthy perhaps by sometimes innovation. Then, when they become successful, the pleasure and wealth attained from their riches might balance out their loveless lives.

(Of course, many throughout the ages would disagree. Goethe's Faust could only be saved by the Eternal Feminine. Odysseus ends his journey in the arms of Penelope. House of Leaves also extols the same message with Navidson finding nothing in the depths of the labyrinth [the scholar's pursuit of "truth", perhaps], and being saved only by his wife. I would suggest, however [in the spirit of eternal hope] that a wealthy, lonely person could purchase a great deal of powerful substances and blast their mind into a permanently happy or blissful state with continual use.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Coolguye posted:

this 'isolation and malaise' is ubiquitous to civilization since cities were founded. the current generation is more fair and egalitarian in terms of fair access to sex partners than any generation since the sumerians were writing on clay tablets. there are thousands of instances of the disproportionate access high class men had to sexual conquests, be it from incan emperors complaining about how many women they had to gently caress on a daily basis or the spread of literacy in middle age europe coming not from better or more accessible education, but from wealthy merchant and crafter families outbreeding the shitfarmers so much that the grandchildren of merchants became shitfarmers (but they could read and write because granddad taught them how).

150 years ago, the supermajority of all humans on the planet never moved more than 50 miles from the place of their birth their entire lives.

gently caress, in the epic of gilgamesh, one of the primary complaints that people loaded up Enkidu with to get him to go fight Gilgamesh was that Gilgamesh had a law that said he had a right to all the hymens in the city. like literally if you married a woman, you had to give her to gilgamesh so he could gently caress her first. Enkidu ended up fighting Gilgamesh but he didn't make him go back on the law because they ended up respecting each other and becoming bros - so gilgamesh continued to go on and be a stand-up awesome guy in the story...who hosed every virgin and literally cuckolded every man in his city because that was his right.

the poo poo that these morons complain about is as old as civilization itself and by any objective measure the problem is smaller and life is more equal today than it has been at any point in history before. like this isn't arguable, it is verifiable fact that being anywhere in the western hemisphere makes you orders of magnitude better off in terms of romantic possibilities than any other time in history, short of being an emperor or other royal.

not that the first word of any of this matters because of the mythical Chad and their negative canthal tilt or whatever the utter gently caress these self-loathing scumsuckers lament.

Possible counterpoint: The availability of prostitution then vs. the availability of prostitution now.

• Locked thread