Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

Alright, I have an interesting thought experiment. Let's say an all female combat unit goes into combat against an all male combat unit in an standard infantry combat engagement. Kind of like WW2/vietnam battle type situation. Both sides have orders to kill or overtake the other.

Obviously the female unit is going to capitulate once under the threat of actually having to risk their own lives and to actually do their duty.

So the question is, does the male side carry out their orders and kill the female unit, or do they turn into a bunch of white knites and try to "save" them?

If I was in the male infantry unit, I would rape the women and then kill most of them (the ugly ones). I'd keep some of them alive so I could make them dyke each other out for amusement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread