Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
okay, so i'm admittedly not an incel, for a few years of my life i was a vol-cel because an exgirlfriend said some terrible things that made me question my worth and mental health. after a while of self reflection and poo poo i was willing to try and get laid again. i failed tllllllllllhough. the lack of pick-up 'skill', and well, they could just smell the desperation on me. however i ended up with a girlfriend, after being in a vol-cel sort of mindset for about 2 years. i was unable to get a girls' attention, or to get laid for a number of years. it was a combination of me not wanting to try, and when i did try i failed.
this is weird, because i'm very good looking. how do i know this? because i am told that i am almost daily. it's a constant affirmation that i am gorgeous. i work as a waiter, so my looks and personality are what pay my bills. i got a number yesterday from a really cute girl yesterday. a woman getting a takeout also asked for 'a good looking man' for her side of her sandwich when she was take out. when i was walking home i heard some teenagers hollering that they liked my hair (i have long hair, and it is beautiful). i went on a trip recently, i went to a bar in a city i had never been in before, 5 minutes after sitting down a chubby townie girl asks point blank if i want to make out. while walking in NYC a really cute girl says she likes my hair with a knowing smile of what that really means. my point is that because i am attractive, girls let me know. i don't remember how many numbers i've gotten while waiting tables. it's around 10 i believe, two from the same table once even. if i wanted to have sex, there would be so many opportunities to do so. it isn't my personality either, for a number of these girls they're offering it in passing. they're giving me their number because i smiled at them because its my job.
now, this just sounds like lovely bragging, however i'd like to provide a family member of mine in contrast. he has a speech problem, and looks plain. he's tried a few online dating websites without much luck. i think he had a girlfriend briefly in high school, but that was set up by parents (i think?) and was about 8 years ago at this point. he's a much nicer, sweeter person than i. he has a future in his career, meanwhile i'm just working as a waiter and a cook.
i guess the point of this post is to tell the other 'normies' that it is largely genetic why these people are incels. as a good looking guy, i get a number every few weeks just doing my job, compliments on the street, invitations for sexual contact, etc. just by existing. considering my brother is still a virgin and just looking to get into a relationship and it's because of a speech problem and not getting the good looks gene. i understand and empathize with incels because it's bullshit. it doesn't matter what you do, you have a terrible first impression if you're ugly. and although that can be eventually overcome, it's easy to become disheartened and not try. those two years i was 'vol-cel' felt like that, it was so discouraging. all i wanted was to cuddle and watch tv in bed, and i was alone.
so please, leave the lovely 'keep your chin up! advice in the garbage. they're already doing that, they're trying. although your intentions are good, there are only so many times you can hear the same poo poo over and over until you become bitter. just remember that you could be an incel if your genes were diffrent.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/50j43e/as_a_nonincel_i_just_have_to_say_that_you_guys/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/6owgw3/is_forrest_gump_the_most_cucked_movie_ever/

• Locked thread