Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

chumbler posted:

Well poo poo that's almost me, except I don't know your friend and have long hair. Eventually you hit the age where you're too old to start or you know suspect the odds of finding someone are low enough (mainly from having a job that eats up time and you putting in minimal effort) that you live with it and find something else to do. Incels just use misogyny as that something else.

Like there's people who are bad at relationships, romantic or otherwise, who will spend the bulk of their lives alone, but they don't become incels without huge amounts of misogyny.

What an incredibly depressing outlook on life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

I Think I'm Going to Print a 3D Picture of My Oneitis and Marry It

I'm not even kidding in the slightest. First of all I'm incompetent with women so this will spare me pain. Moreover, all women are sluts, so there is no point in "settling" with one. I'd rather marry the figment of my imagination I have created around my oneitis.

I plan on trying to get this marriage approved. If it is not, I will make this picture my girlfriend for life. This experience will be much more enjoyable than constantly getting rejected or 'settling' with some slut.

Lmao

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

pro username

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i like that posted:

Men prefer attractive women too. And studies show they put more emphasis on appearance in a partner than women do. Pretty much everything they say can be applied to ugly women, which they may not be aware of since only "Stacy" catches ones eye. People aren't aware or care about a blah person's existence next to the babe. That's just how humans are. Women seem to accept more given we wear makeup and do cosmetic surgery to a far greater extent; these guys want the world to bend to them which isn't going to happen. Yes there exist men willing to use us for sex so it is easier to get a partner, but that isn't a guarantee for affection non-abusive companionship or even an orgasm.

Although serious posting in the "loser internet virgins laugh at even bigger loser internet virgins" thread is super retarded, it's pretty simple. The incel thinks that (and I'm not endorsing this position, just explaining) on average men have less sexual value than woman. Things like men send out hundreds of online dating messages while women seem to have their pick of the available men. Going by this line of thought, being an ugly women is less of an impediment to dating than being an ugly man. This belief fosters bitterness at being perceived as less than or unimportant, and they respond by egotistically puffing themselves up as "superior" to "small brained females" as a defense mechanism.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I'm not sure I follow the master plan here

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

hyphz posted:

Also, just for side relevance, here's a news story about another incel who went psycho, even though he was a gorilla. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745471/Damian-Aspinall-raised-gorillas-Kent-zoo-killed-returned-jungle.html

they never should of let that gorilla post on reddit

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

feel like this guy could find more productive uses for his talents

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

this isnt really funny its just sad (the second one the first one is funny and not sad)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

My Linux Rig posted:

:shrug: I thought it was funny

idk i guess i just prefer the ones that are "here are my insane and ridiculous beliefs" to the "here is my really pathetic and uncomfortable life" but keep goin eitherway because this thread forsure needs the content

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

fruit on the bottom posted:

Today is there first English class of this year in my school, us students walked in, I was a bit late to there due to toilet and all students were sitting there, given assignments and doing (albeit not much) their works already.

The teacher asked me "Who are your friends" in order to get someone to remind me of which stage they are at. I went completely silence and took a seat and with my stuff in there. The teacher called me 'independent' and the entire class laughed at me. Later the class the teacher asks everyone to get their friend to help him, she asked me the same question again "Who are your friends" and the entire class says, "None" and even then my teacher asked my long time 'friend' if he is my friend, he says no.

This event reminds me of my subhuman existence; This year's gonna be fun.

:smith:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Lmao at incels getting banned

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

From what I understand like last week Reddit changed there policy from "inciting violence" being against the rules to "glorifying violence" being enough. Doesn't exactly take much of a stretch to say incels was glorifying violence

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Lollll this is even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Blue Star posted:

Why are there even incels? Like what causes this? Is it just bullying as a kid or what?

Like i dont get why these guys dont just chill out. Maybe work on themselves, i dont know. Maybe lower their standards too. Why be so obsessive and weird? And apparently they want to rape women, what the gently caress???

No I didnt just find out about incels, if thats what youre thinking.

There's always losers in life. Some people just have a lovely life and are too mentally ill or too stupid, too whatever to handle making lovely money, not getting laid, being ugly or another general complaint. A subsection of these people then gather on the internet to fantasize about rape a lot instead of playing video games or whatever.

• Locked thread