Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Fartbox posted:

So they think women are gross monsters and barely human but they're desperate to be with them anyway?

Like a republican senator hates gays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

Question. Can you still be considered incel after you raped and murdered your math teacher after luring her into the boy's lavatory?
\

I think he will be spending a lot of time incell

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

yes she looked away because she's ashamed and humiliated for some reason and totally not because you give off major rapey vibes

No he looked away like nospheratu glimpsing the sun. The eyes of a woman can steal your soul

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Nessa posted:

I knew a guy who had a pair of platform crocs to appear taller. He made them itself out of foam and duct tape. They were the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

Must have been french canadian

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Parasol Prophet posted:

"No, that won't work. My long philtrum and unruly clavicles mean that there is nothing in this life for me, and I just have to accept it."

They would be a lot more pleasant if they just accepted it

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

They should take up sweeping temple steps

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

You'd think if it were so hopeless they'd work to chemically suppress their libidos so they're no longer bothered by the craving for sex.

One of them tried to get a psychologist to give them the chemical castration

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

hackbunny posted:

if prostitution was legal, at least prostitutes wouldn't also be abused by the law

Prostitutions problems can never be separated from prostitution so maybe expanding the pool of exploiters to include law abiding people may not really do what you hope.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

green chicken feet posted:

Makes me wonder what's up with these guys' moms, actually. Do they know their own sons see them as sub-human...

Mom's aren't women they're moms

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

the worst thing for him is the best thing for some starving kid in africa

Barbra Streisand

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Grandma no!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

timefly posted:

No he's saying being raped in prison is superior to being an incel

Roadkill is superior to being an incel

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Truly it is a bitter sweet time in a young man's life when he stops jerking off to Harry Potter characters

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Are there Slavic incels? Are they called squats?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

That ones a little chewy

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

You're in luck, that dude has been all doxxed to hell. Would it surprise you to learn that he stands at a stately 5'02"? Yes, 5'02'. 64 inches. 162 cm. Dude is minuscule.

Thats awesome. Not because I think being 5'2 as a man is a problem but I am sure he probably very much does think it's a problem and it must burn every day in his hosed up brain.

What a vile piece of poo poo.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

I Think I'm Going to Print a 3D Picture of My Oneitis and Marry It

I'm not even kidding in the slightest. First of all I'm incompetent with women so this will spare me pain. Moreover, all women are sluts, so there is no point in "settling" with one. I'd rather marry the figment of my imagination I have created around my oneitis.

I plan on trying to get this marriage approved. If it is not, I will make this picture my girlfriend for life. This experience will be much more enjoyable than constantly getting rejected or 'settling' with some slut.

Check out the nurbs curves on this fine figment

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

The ldar, (Lay Down And Rot), stuff annoys me.

Lets humour them, and pretend that the experience of innocent teenage love/sex is the greatest thing in the world. (It's not really. It is awkward and sweet and painfull and weird and a bit poo poo. Much like everyones teenage years).

But assuming what they believe is true, and that they have missed out on it and will never achieve it. Why give up? So you won't get X ever. The world isn't only X. There are plenty of fun things in teh world that are still good, even if they aren't as good as X.

Sure its sad you won't get X, tragic even. But why deny yourself the all the other stuff out there that is almost as good.

Its there bullshit reasoning that goes "why shower? Stacy will never gently caress me, she'll only gently caress Chad." Even if that evil bullshit is true, by their own reasoning if you shower you might get to gently caress a 'roastie', which is better than not loving anyone.

But these fuckwits missed out on something that Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles and 80s other 80s High School movies promised them, so they have chucked a tanty and aren't even going to try for all the other joys and wonders this world has to offer.

Ldar is the only good thing about these guys. Don't try to encourage them to go outside. Not everyone is actually worth saving, thats a phallacy

Start a fail son corpse clean up service or invest in one now. Business should be good hail satan

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Furia posted:

I don't know how I'm going to do it and I don't know if this was a typo or not, but you better loving believe I am going to adopt this for my everyday use

Spelling it with an f is a phallacy as this poo poo usually comes from people with cocks

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

id tell you who Asian Stacey is but that would be too racey

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

Question: why are they called "femoids?" The suffix "-oid" means that the thing resembles or has the form of another thing, but is not truly that thing - an asteroid is not a star, but only "star-like;" a metalloid has only some of the physical characteristics of metals; a factoid is either a false statement repeated as fact ("A duck's quack doesn't echo") or a true but brief and trivial statement ("Mickey Mantle hit 536 career home runs.") So calling someone a "femoid" suggests that the person may resemble a female, but is in fact not a real female. But if All Women Are Like That, why draw a distinction between real females and fake females? Is there even such a thing as a real female to an incel? :confused:

This was the dumbest postoid I've ever read

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

I mean I guess incels just don't understand what words mean and I'm way overthinking this. Or in other words:

My real answer is that it sounds dehumanizing which is the intent

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

its super not about that, its about coming up with as degrading and dehumanizing a term as possible. just how it sounds, they dont care about like the etymology or w/e

Thats a factoid jacktoid

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The fake posting in /r/incels is now too stupid and obvious to be funny anymore I think

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

yep, was confused. is there a legal duty to report a crime though? still wondering that

Not on wall street

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

yoloer420 posted:

That's just to help poors justify their decision to buy real diamond. A proper Chad can afford to pay extra for synthetic.

Bud if you're paying extra for synthetic diamonds you're in the kool-aid.

Or any diamond really. It's an industry built on stupid people. They are as common as granite pebbles. Don't swallow the DeBeers pill bro

Unless it's made out of a celebrity
That would be cool. I'd wear a Princess Diana diamond if it was actually made put of Princess Diana

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

hyphz posted:

Well, that’s true, but it’s more why inceldom isn’t a mental illness per se and thus therapy isn’t really appropriate.

People with actual mental illnesses often very much want to not have them, but they can’t just “not have them” any more than you can just choose not to have a cold.

I choose to have a cold on Mondays all the time

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Shanghaied posted:

lol what? Do people in America or whatever actually just stop strangers on the street to ask for dates? I always thought it was just a American sitcom thing. At the very least strike up a conversation with the person first, when you are both in an appropriate social setting, like sitting at a bar or at a party or something. Never mind asking for dates, here in Scandinavia you never, NEVER talk to strangers in public places, not unless both of your lives depend on it.

Your nation took awkward silence and made it it's constitution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Blade Runner posted:

Society doesn't view every older male virgin as a creep, no. If you're an older guy who is charismatic and good looking but has chosen to stay a virgin because of your religion, or work schedule being way too hectic from 18 to get into a relationship, or something, nobody is going to see you as creepy. On the other side of that, if you've managed to gently caress but are still socially retarded and refuse to shower or take care of yourself, people will probably still think you're creepy. It's not virginity that weirds people out, it's, y'know, the creepiness.

I think if you're a normal dude who happens to be a virgin no one would ever know in the first place

• Locked thread