Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

lazorexplosion posted:

I got tricked into going to a nightclub by the only friends I had left.

Friends birthday was happening so I guess they wanted to celebrate, but at the same time satisfy their savior complex. So they invited me to "go out to eat." Ha.

We drive to one of their houses and wait for a few more of their friends to get there. Once we leave they tell me, "Oh and btw we're going to a nightclub lol." Okay.

We go outside and they try to coordinate it where they all get in the car first, leaving me and one girl to get in last. But there's only one seat left! Everyone snickers except for me and Stacy.

They say, "Can you sit on his lap? Otherwise we can't all go." to her.

By this time my heart is pounding, I feel sick. My vision is getting spotty. I'm beginning to shake.

Stacy looks blank, not vomiting but not thrilled. She senses I'm incel. Shockingly, Stacy agrees! I figured it's because she needs her fix of Chad at the club. Stacy says, "Alright, you get in first." to me.

So I did what any irrational person would do. I turned around and walked away.

They called out to me and fumbled out of the car, but I had already broken line of sight with them.

I walked 10 miles to get home that night. It's been 2 years and I'm still haunted by it. I've not spoken to them since.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Who's worse in GBS, straight posters or gay posters, I wonder.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Not incels, but very possibly another Elliot.

quote:

THIS HAPPENED THIRTY MINUTES AGO VERBATIM, I AIN'T A KEYBOARD WARRIOR, I AM ABOUT THAT LIFE.

(In retrospect I should get my anger under control but if I think about how quickly I got triggered then yeah I genuinely think the guy needed to be confronted for his behavior... sexpats are the worst... I come down from my rage highs and just become a different person by the day, but I know that if this keeps happening then yeah I am getting routinely triggered into a rage).

Yeah, I told you to look me up, so now you've looked me up.

That was me.

This bald guy was puffing his chest out whistling for a cab and going EY EY EY for a cab like he was king of the town, overall being incredibly rude, acting like typical sexpat. Never ever seen a guy hail a cab like that before in my life and of course it's a sexpat doing it with an Asian woman being dragged behind, I've never even seen guys like that hailing cabs on a Saturday night on 89th St in Manhattan, he was doing it to show he was the big boss white man around town.
THIS IS AN AREA WITH A LOT OF AFRICANS, INDIANS FOREIGNERS, NONE OF THEM BEHAVE LIKE THIS, ONLY WHITE SEXPATS, NAN LV GU XIANG AREA, JUST EARLIER I CHECKED MY FRIEND FROM SAYING STUFF ABOUT THE AFRICANS HE SAW WALKING AROUND AND TOLD HIM THAT HE SHOULD BE RESPECTFUL OF THEM

Me being the loose cannon son of a White Nationalist sexpat and a hyper violent dead Asian woman get instantaneously triggered on my day off. I was walking with my friend who is Chinese / male.

Walked across the street cut off a lorry, verbatim, screamed

HEY

HEY

HEY

SHOW SOME loving RESPECT

He starts mouthing off I'm now 6-7 feet near him, whole street is looking over, about 100 people must've been

I said THIS ISN'T YOUR loving COUNTRY SHOW SOME RESPECT

More mouthing off, can't remember

Woman starts screaming at me, this guy says nothing (maybe, don't remember) and the lady takes over in typical sexpat racist big mouth fashion, lets the lady do the talking

I say

MY MOM AND DAD WERE JUST LIKE YOU (the lady goes "what?" shocked face, I remember the entire tone just changed)

IM HALF CHINESE, YOUR SON IS GONNA LOOK JUST LIKE ME ONE DAY.

MY NAME IS EURASIAN TIGER LOOK ME UP

I left out the other slurs, a lot worse than what's written here

Various other things I screamed at them, don't even remember. This was straight on yelling on my part, entire street shut down to watch.

She looks confused then starts going for the local Chinese cops, "WEI SHENME NI BU BANG WOMEN, GEN ZHE TA" etc etc etc. cops don't give a gently caress and wonder why this Half Chinese guy is screaming at these loving assholes because I think the cops were around just bc this couple was already done causing trouble. I looked in the face of the cawps and they just look confused at me.

She gets that red cherry lipstick loving Constance Wu bug eyed look on her face, she's legit in my face and I can see the veiny in her yellow jaundiced eyes, and starts going into Tiger Mom mode just like my mom used to get when I said I ain't playing no violin no more.Now Amy Chua done called the cops?

In the heat of the action I don't even remember what else I said but we all saw who wore the pants that day, didn't we. It was the Asian lady not the loving little dicked sexpat .

loving lol at these guys who act like Brad Pitt in Asia but then balk when they get called out and hide behind the Asian girl for protection.

CCJ2 sexpats are nothing. Hey bald white sexpat, if I got any of that wrong, do remind me where I was making any of this up.

I will be at Jin Rong Jie mall tonight if you guys want to make any corrections on this, I'll let you sign in and fix the things that were wrong, little bitch boy loving manlet bald sexpat pedophilic scum.

it's too bad the same white privilege you wanted prevented the cops from even approaching me, lady.

Every loving sexpat in the city come to the mall tonight and confront me but you ain't gonna do poo poo because you're just another little bitch who can't even get a white woman and has to prey on Chinese people. Bring Wang Li and I'll treat you for dinner while you type on Reddit fixing exactly where on this post I was wrong.

And yeah, I'm mild compared to most Hapas. It's unbelievable how sexpats go all submissive when you get in their faces. I guess being a hot poo poo in Asia don't mean you can be hot poo poo when your own son confronts you.

This loving rear end in a top hat is talking to his friends right now talking about how he got accosted by some guy on the street, now they gonna be up on /r/hapas talking about how I don't look as Chinese as I say. And so what little boy? That just makes it even more embarrassing for you.

It doesn't matter how Chinese I look, you're still a disrespectful loving rear end in a top hat whose children would look at you with repulsion. My instantaneous rage on seeing WMAW behaving poorly is for a reason, and if your child has an ounce of the utter rage and anger I have then I'd reconsider.

Good thing there's gun control in the People's Republic.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I love the constant repeating of the term "sexpat", also glad Incels aren't a uniquely american phenomenon

Pretty sure that guy is a foreign-born person living in China who thinks he's either better or worse (I can't tell) than another person in the same situation.

Basically he's probably still American.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

You are by far the creepiest person in all of this

Uh... Ok???

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

This adds a new level of irony: He's an expat who thought he would have an easier time getting laid in a foreign country, pissed that other expats are getting laid and he isn't.

He's probably #4 on this list:

http://www.lovebanguniverse.com/blog/are-white-dogs-ruining-shanghai/

People like him suck because they make it harder for the rest of us who just want to do business in Asia.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

Elliot Rogers, cute little boy, was an incel

It's like a mental condition

I thought someone went through his posts on another forum and figured out the real reason he went berserk was because he had a tiny dick?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

My Linux Rig posted:

Lol they're so close

The correct answer is: if your using Linux on anything other than a server or hobby device, you're doing it wrong. And computing knowledge isn't everything, so yeah there are highly paid people out there with zero computing knowledge

Excellent post-username combo.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

chumbler posted:

I think this one missed the point.

To the contrary, a Chad who's also good at games will only further enrage the incels.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

I'll just leave this here...

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Not being attractive makes doing certain things harder.

Being attractive makes doing certain things easier.

How much of a difference it makes depend on the situation and the deviation from "average." Success or failure at the end of the day will be a combination of factors.

What's the disagreement here?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Shanghaied posted:

"Why do anything at all when there's no guarantee of success because of free will?"

Lol, that's what this hyphz person is arguing?

I guess when you touch the poop too much the poop touches back.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Okay I braved the cesspool that is Reddit to bring back some quality content:

quote:

It was a beautiful today so I decided to go out. I went to a local frozen yogurt place because I decided today would be a cheat day. Much to my chagrin the place was swarming with teenagers. As I waited on line to pay for my yogurt I noticed a table of teen girls on the other end of the store giggling and looking over at me. These were typical stuck up bleach blonde "Stacy" types. They were looking right at me then giggling among themselves, a few were even pointing. I quickly paid and got out of there immediately.

Teenage girls are extremely cruel. They have no problem whatsoever telling a guy he's ugly to his face then encouraging him to kill himself. They get away with it to, they get away with murder. They are treated as naive, innocent little princesses by their fathers, male relatives, beta orbiters and Chris Hansen types. Nobody who hasn't been bullied by them realizes how cruel they are or understands their true nature. They begin loving Chad at 12 (maybe even younger these days) and ruthlessly bully awkward/unattractive males, many times to the point of suicide .

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

I wonder if it's possible to get a bingo from a single post.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Baronjutter posted:

Case in point, Elliot Rodgers was perfectly normal looking, maybe even handsom to some tastes. But people can tell just from your posture and body language that you're carrying around a massive chip on your shoulder, that poo poo deforms you.

Elliot's problem was more having a tiny dick, apparently.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Khazar-khum posted:

I thought it was because his mother didn't marry a billionaire and he didn't win Powerball.

Man if I was him and had a multi-millionaire Hollywood director dad I would have cleaned up. And he was neither fat nor ugly, and not that short. He was probably in a better situation with regards to dating than 95% of guys in the country. What a wasted opportunity.

edit: The gene pool really is self-cleaning.

sincx fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Aug 31, 2017

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

quote:

Holy fuckin poo poo... just noticed that. My heart is racing. It's loving over. Everything was a lie. Everything 99 percent of men have ever learned about females was a drat lie. I'll never forget this day. Finally the truth about how evil and shallow and degenerate and hypocritical every female on earth is has now been shown.

What's the name of that law that says after a certain point there's no way to distinguish between insanity and satire?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Be careful getting close to the poop, but this was actually pretty funny:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6skzz7/rincels_drops_the_ultimate_blackpill_and_its/

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

green chicken feet posted:

Situation 1: hot woman acts terribly, still attracts men
Conclusion: even terrible women have an easy life

Situation 2: hot man acts terribly, still attracts women
Conclusion: women are terrible

Mega-conclusion: women have an easy life and are terrible! ATOMIC BLACKPILL!

Their point, to the extent there is one, is that people know men are terrible but put women on a "pedestal," so the incels' mission is to prove to the world that women are just as lovely as men. But no one really disagrees with the premise that humans are pretty lovely creatures in general, so who knows why the incels are doing all this.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Noblesse Obliged posted:

id tell you who Asian Stacey is but that would be too racey

It's Becky, apparently.

http://www.lovebanguniverse.com/blog/are-white-dogs-ruining-shanghai/

(scroll down to #3)

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Lmao

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i definitely believe this

This, but ironically. After all, black Republicans exist.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

There's hope in sight for the incels!

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2017/09/15/new-chinese-sharing-economy-app-lets-users-rent-sex-dolls-week/

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

the reason people don't talk about this is that it's unsolvable. there is always going to be some portion of people who will be considered extremely unappealing to others as a romantic or sexual partner. which portion of people may change over time or vary by society, but it never goes completely away. it is unfair that someone can, for example, be born with a face that 99% of people consider repellent, and be too poor for surgery, or be not fixable surgically, and which will cause many, many people to not even consider them as a partner. im sure that has happened. if you want to go the hobbies/interests route, it's possible that someone could have no natural inclination to the activities 99% of people in their society tend to enjoy, and only be interested in hobbies that have no/negative social capital, and engaging in these hobbies which they truly enjoy will cause many people to not consider them as partners. or any number of possible variables, with different degrees of choice vs born that way. that is real, and happens, and is profoundly sad.

but, nothing can really be done about this. you can try to slowly change the culture, but that likely won't help the person who is alone right now. what else can be done, realistically? I am seriously asking. what solution do you propose for this?

there is also the other bit which is that almost none of these apply to incels except that society finds their hobby/passion of "being generally bitter, hateful, purposefully repellent or smelly, and especially all of these toward women" to be a repellent hobby and state of mind.

Ahem

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2017/09/15/new-chinese-sharing-economy-app-lets-users-rent-sex-dolls-week/

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Lol these people don't know that having sex with a virgin (especially if both are virgins) is actually really awkward and not fun.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

The best part of that is original filename, shadowofthecolossus.jpg

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

🙈

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Holy lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/subredditoftheday/comments/77lm5s/october_20th_2017_rhapas_pioneering_a_mixed_new/

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Bacon Taco posted:

One thing's for sure: incel quarks have 0 charm and 3 strange, amirite?

:drat:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

fruit on the bottom posted:

Long time lurker here. Just had the most rage inducing experience of my life! You can’t be nice to females, they don’t appreciate poo poo!

I was just getting a train home. To give a bit of background it’s from one city to another for work and it stops in many places. It takes roughly two hours for my part of the journey. It is specially busy this day and I am sitting in my seat and the hallway is filled with people. Directly next to me is a female, 7/10, and is visually stressed and down as she has to stand for potentially 1.5 hours, has lots of luggage and it’s warm as gently caress.

She starts making chit chat with me about how busy it is and how bullshit it is that they accept more tickets than seats etc. She is smiling at me and actually starting convo which is completely alien to me, I’ve never had this level of interaction with someone this attractive. She even giggled at me and joked about sitting on my lap!

After about 30 mins I felt bad so I offered her my seat for a bit. She declined the offer once but as soon as I said, you sure? She jumped at the chance. So I, like the total complete idiot I am get up for this bitch and let her sit in my seat.

What does this act of kindness get a subhuman like me you ask?

She sits down, takes out her laptop, puts overear headphones on and completely blanks me for the next 1.5 hours of the journey! I was so furious that this bitch used me like this for her own gain. Why am I this subhuman trash?

I stood in the hallways like a cuck for the rest of the ride while everyone judged me. Never again! Black pill is bitter!

Lol. It's the public transport version of the printer goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

Weren't people talking about this a few days ago? Apparently one of the women who showed up actually was still willing to go on a date but the incel just wouldn't shut up and scared her away. These people just can't stop owning themselves.

• Locked thread