Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

MelvinBison posted:

Which subreddit's Coke Zero?

I’d guess maybe MensRights or TheRedPill? There’s just a unique blend of fatalism, self-hate, and misogyny that doesn’t really manifest anywhere else in that realm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
this is the real translation of plenty of fish's "intentions" that girls add to their profile:

i am looking for casual dating: i want to get hosed by chad just once and then move onto another chad

i want to date but nothing serious: i want to get hosed by chad more than once but i dont mind if he gets replaced with another chad

i want a relationship: i want to get hosed by chad, but i am too much of a liar to pick any of the above 2 options, so i picked this one instead

i am putting serious effort to find someone: i want to lock down a chad, but if it doesn't happen, then i guess i will just have to continue getting pumped n dumped by chads

i am serious and i want to find someone to marry: looking for a rich non-chad who i will cheat on with a chad, and then divorce-rape him in a few years.

be careful out there bros.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

KillerJunglist posted:

Oh good, another one of these.

It's so easy to replace "femoid" with "slave" or "sex slave" and it... actually it makes more sense if you do that.

I like the last rule there, although I had to look up "sati". Something tells me if a man enforcing all those rules were to suffer an uncertain death, the woman would be freed and the cops would stop looking for the killer pretty fast.

Reminds me of this guy in MO, Ken McElroy. He was the town bully, accused of dozens of felonies, including assault, child molestation, statutory rape, arson, hog and cattle rustling, and burglary.

Anyway, in 1981 he’s shot to death on a busy street in broad daylight, but the “mystery”, such as it is, is that there wasn’t a single witness to the shooting and no one was ever charged.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The other night I was at a park next to where I'm staying. It was around 10pm in a pretty safe area. A drunk couple walked by and started arguing. He called her a bitch she called him an rear end in a top hat. The usual shitshow. The guy was surprisingly low key about the whole thing. He was upset but not really that angry. The situation escalated when he informed her that he was leaving. She accused him of going to see his "whores" and started hitting him repeatedly. The guy never made any attempt to defend himself or retaliate. This is what most domestic violence really looks like and yet the incident will never be reported to the authorities and the statistics will never reflect it

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
That sounds really complicated. I just crate train my women

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Throwaway, may or may not reply

Obscuring details for obvious reasons.

My boss was gone recently when I had a computer issue arose. Called our IT consultant to come down. IT consultant came down and decided it needed a relatively cheap fix. I told him to go for it since we are paying this guy to be there and it will cost more to have him leave and come back when I can run it by my boss

My female coworker comes over and starts in on me about how I'm supposed to run anything over a certain dollar amount past my boss. She goes on and on and on. There were witnesses to all of this. I basically tell her I am deferring to IT, and if I'm making a mistake then I will be held responsible.

Long story short, he never asks for my side of events, and blindsides me with a formal warning stating I was physically intimidating and shouting at this woman.

I get more and more details and figure out that based on testimony, she was lying. He doesn't want to hear any of it. Refuses to change the warning at all.

So I start the HR process while using my leave to avoid the office. Keep in mind physically intimidating someone is a crime.

So it's looking like I will ride out my leave while looking for another job or starting an entirely new career. But it beats jail.

The stress is unreal. I may lose everything, but at least I have this person and my white knight boss out of my life.

Financially this will cost me tens of thousands or maybe even $100,000+ in lost wages, opportunities.

Moral of the story: not sure there is one. ID crazy from the get go. Don't treat work as work, treat it as CYA constantly. Never be alone in the office w women (there were 4 women in the office w me that day including her). Be a beta at work. Adopt a totally different mental persona. Compartmentalize work. Never talk about yourself or your life or family.

Edit: some clarification from comments. This has gone through a few levels of HR and they (in my percetion) realize they hosed up and are now trying to do what they can to support the boss/written warning

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
got a new office administrative personnel member at my work today, so I introduced myself and we chatted a bit. She's a nice lady with a couple daughters.

she was lamenting to me how hard it is to be raising teenage girls... I guess her children are going through their 'rebellious' phase. She told me that "I'd understand when I get married and have kids."

I laughed and said "yeah, can't wait!"

gently caress marriage.

I think it's funny how people assume I have any intention of getting married lmao.. yeah, i'll sign my life away so my wife can sit on my couch, eat all day, and let her body turn into what looks like a giant pile of chewed-up bubble gum.

SIGN ME UP

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
R/inceltears did this to us. They killed the golden goose!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

chumbler posted:

What to do, now that the war is won?

By driving them into the shadows, perhaps we are the real los-

*reads thread content*

Nope, still them.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The end of an era.

I don’t think the new one will be as funny.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

mojo1701a posted:

What makes it worse is that Mac is the audience stand-in listening to this and saying, "That's pretty much rape."

:golfclap: I appreciated this.

Nah, you're misunderstanding that scene, bro. Because if the girl said "no" then the answer obviously is "no"... but she’s not gonna say that, because of the implication.

Pick posted:

It is rape.

For the record, the word never comes up in the conversation, but I think the full exchange makes it pretty clear that the writers would agree.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Can we get some hot Incel takes on the Super Mario Odyssey ending?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The greatest trick Chad ever pulled was convincing the world he existed outside of some very arguably homoerotic fantasies.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
So Chad is basically just an old-timey Strongman

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

We could, but should we?? This seems like a solid time to call this one to me - if you're banned from reddit you may as well not exist. :colbert:

I just want to say that it’s been an honor to post here with all of you.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Benny, Romani are people too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012