Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Literally A Person posted:

Sunk cost? Like, well I've held out this long, in for a penny...

But they're not in for a pounding though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Hollismason posted:

Guy dug in her purse to get her full ID. What the gently caress

Depends on if he knew it was her purse or not. If I found some random purse / wallet somewhere I'd look into it for ID to see who I can return it to (and steal all their money).

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

lazorexplosion posted:

I generally check their reddit post history when it feels fishy, and 95% of the time they have hundreds of mundane posts on /r/incels and are genuinely part of the community. I've only rejected a few where it actually looks like an outside troll posting outrageous stuff. Seems like posting outrageous fakeposts to /r/incels is like pissing in the ocean, why bother.

For example, I filtered out a meticulous guide on how to gently caress dogs. You are welcome.

Sometimes you gotta piss and the oceans right there.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

That's gotta gently caress with the Nazi / Incel crossover a bit.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

I feel more comfortable with this than with the idea of a 22 year old surgeon.

Dougie Loser

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I get my VR waifus to read all the posts to me.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

What happens if you're incel but your name is also Chad?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

I bathe in chad-semen in an attempt to gain some of his power.

You have to eat it if you want to gain the power

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

The Dread Pirate Roberts seemed like a decent dude.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

chumbler posted:

I am glad that in the modern world in a developed country I am not at significant risk of making GBS threads to death.

Your posts lead me to believe you may be underestimating the risk you face.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

KomodoWagon posted:

I did? On what page?

e: I must've deleted it since I guess

I think they were saying you were the crying fapper.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

KomodoWagon posted:

Oh, clever.

Well not you obviously.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i went to the subreddit to find some content for the thread and found these weirdos celebrating the suicides of attractive women and noped out of there.

i will get my "get a load of these turds" curated second hand, thanks.

Poop diving is definitely not for everyone.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Parsley posted:

I don't think I've been through anything as clinical and emotionless as a vaginal examination.

That's only because you haven't dated me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

mind the walrus posted:

But where does the victim complex fit in? :psyduck:

You don't have to worry about that fitting in. It will make the room it needs.

• Locked thread