Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
so what's the name of that manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
when you make fun of incels, you make our low self-esteem even lower

you're only furthering the cycle of insecurity

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
luckily I never go out in public

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

spasticColon posted:

I've brought this up before but if sex robots become a thing what will be the incel's excuse for not getting laid be then?

feminists will make sex robots illegal

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3803200

He's actually not an incel, he's a vocel. He voluntarily walked away from getting lucky at the club, so it actually was his choice to stay a virg.

this is what's hosed up about normies

they think that social anxiety is a choice

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can't afford therapy but reddit is free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Julius CSAR posted:

Like I've got tons of anxiety issues and I have trouble talking to girls because of that, but I still manage to have a social life and go on dates? What the gently caress is wrong with these idiots?

are you attractive

• Locked thread