Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

i like that posted:

What's wrong with that? Sometimes it's racist, sometimes it's just family fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYj7ZyqjYY

check ur privilege

EDIT: Just measured my own wrists, I'm a unworthy unChadesque 7 inches. I'm so sorry to inflict my worthless, emasculated posts here on you.

Sic Semper Goon fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jul 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

because i don't live that life.
she's 28, and i don't know how she affords it.

Same way some of my high school alumni is still on gap year vacation, nearly ten years after graduation.

Either a 100% parental subsidy that will last as long as their parents live, or mountains of credit card debt they are trying to ignore.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

CowboyAndy posted:

Or... they could be knee deep in debt.

Could quite easily be both.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

doverhog posted:

Could, I guess, but those are both very profitable fields. So more likely they just make money off these things they don't tell anyone about. Or not, this is not me talking about your friends, just some general nuggets of knowledge you might ingest and perhaps apply in your own life.

There is no level of income you cannot exhaust and subsequently rack up debt on.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

BrigadierSensible posted:

Give me things, and I MIGHT let you gently caress my sister, you loving normie.

Deal.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

LanceHunter posted:

Tells story about intentionally harassing someone and then still has the balls to say "she treated me like poo poo for no reason".

He was merely expecting that response, and going for a pre-emptive strike. :colbert:

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

13Pandora13 posted:

If by sorted his life out you mean cheated on his wife and put evidence on instagram or something equally as fucktarded, sure.

Guy's a dirtbag and being hot and becoming successful doesn't change that.

If you haven't learned that dirtbags are rewarded and celebrated within our respective societies, where the hell have you been?

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

maskenfreiheit posted:

these guys are the masters of self owning

At least his/her dad showed up, even if he was distracted by his laptop.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo
Further hope for incels:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...89d003a07c466c9

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

If you remove all the incel slang, this sounds a lot like advice my former coworkers had about shaking down Centrelink.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

rjderouin posted:

ITT goons put alcoholic writer's life under microscope and criticize at his failings; feel superior for having done so. More at 11.

Have you paid no attention of what the majority of threads on the Something Awful Forums have been based around for the past ten years?

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

yoloer420 posted:

That's just to help poors justify their decision to buy real diamond. A proper Chad can afford to pay extra for synthetic.

Pull the old "Buy a CZ and see how long it takes her to realise" one.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

green chicken feet posted:

One of the great things about inceldom is how often contradictory beliefs are presented with complete authority.

Incel 1: Men only want women for sex and are incapable of love (which doesn't exist anyway). That's how we evolved, to be the ruthless owners of those disposable femoid sex objects. To take what we want when we want without dippy feminine feelings getting in the way.

Incel 2: Only men are capable of love and women are only capable of base instincts. Every man is a noble, passionate, intelligent being who only wishes to cherish one special woman and devote his love to her forever. But those dumb sluts are nothing more than animals who will tear out our gentle hearts they second they see Chad.

No conflict here, folks. None at all!

The Protestant and Catholic faction split of our times.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

chumbler posted:

And how is GIGACHAD only 9/10? I guess 10/10 is EXACHAD.

Field Marshal Chad?

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

My Linux Rig posted:

the same way they reconcile ugly guys with faithful girlfriends: by ignoring it

Hmmm I wonder who the real bitch is: the woman throwing the Apple or the guys who see a video of it and flip out

Her, because she's a woman, according to the past 180 pages of examples from this thread.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

fruit on the bottom posted:

This really explains why you think of us as loud yelling overly friendly cowboys with no sense of personal space.

Same with Australia but they’re actually like that.

Can't speak for all states north of me (all of them), but Victorians in my experience are extremely fond of the "walk past each other (if you know each other) and mutter whatever you can in the 1.5 second opportunity" persuasion.

In Melbourne, you'll be lucky to get a "gently caress off, mate", although with the amount of junkies and chuggers floating around, perhaps this is a necessary defence.

EDIT: Even when you try to strike up a conversation in a pub, there's this constant vibe of "Why are you talking to me?" emanating from your conversant.

Sic Semper Goon fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Nov 3, 2017

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

noether posted:

dating as a straight/bi girl is loving infuriating for its own slew of reasons

Such as?

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Lol at the idea there's women on POF that aren't bots, hookers or bots pretending to be hookers.

To be fair, there is also a lot of single mothers on there as well.

In fact, checking the first 3 pages of my local area, out of 45 profiles, 14 of them state that they are single mothers. And that's just the ones who wrote it down.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

lemon-lyme disease posted:

Pretend I said what I just said a second time. Who IS she? Does she at least have a name in the lore?

It's either "Roastie" or "Stacy", but that could fit to the female to her right as well. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

Inescapable Duck posted:

I think the idea is supposed to be some kind of femincel that ignores the available incels while trying to fruitlessly chase chad cock or something

Female incels don't exist, apparently, as the examples posted on the last 210 pages would "prove" to you.

• Locked thread