Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

/r/incels is a sub for people who lack romantic relationships and sex, but mostly geared towards those lacking a girlfriend or seeking marriage.

quote:

Everyone should read this manga about an incel who magically gets chad body and face and how his life changes while being the same person with same attitude. It's fully blackpilled and covers almost ALL of problems and things about the chad/incel dichotomy.

Japan is far ahead of us in incel science, they were the first to experience the incel problem in society. If only some of us could read Japanese, who knows what incel truths we may uncover from their forums that are probably several decades ahead of us in the black pill department. They will probably even have black pills that even r/incels can't swallow or are not yet ready to swallow.

quote:

Today I spit in a woman's drink

What other little things can we do to get back at women?

quote:

Even my parents are disgusted by my inceldom.

I had a lovely childhood and upbringing. My parents are hosed up people with superiority complexes. My mother is a gold digging whore who only cares about handbags and shoes. My stepdad (also known as stepchad) is a narcissistic egomaniac who fucks hot women every day and mocks me for being incel. He's disappointed in me because I'm not slaying pussy left and right.

We had guests over the other day and my oval office of a mother told them that I never leave the house. My stepchad made a comment implying that I spent my days jacking off/playing video games. There was a girl who looked about my age and she looked disgusted upon hearing that. It's not like I had a chance with her anyway but it's funny how my parents taunt me in front of others.

There's really no point to my existence. Normies, don't tell me to get a haircut and shower. Just gently caress off.

quote:

WHAT THE ACTUAL gently caress! I hugged & kissed a real girl on the cheek and she didnt seem disgusted

So i met a girl from tinder and we went for a walk and a drink later! I invited her to my place but she refused. We goodbyed each other and she initiated the hug! I hugged her for like full 10 seconds! While unhugging her i kissed her sneakily on her cheek and she didnt seem grossed out! What is that supposed to mean? Was she just polite? or does she crave my BID???well in that case she wouldnt refuse coming to my place,so i m afraid she was just polite! I will ask her out again and we will see. Wish me luck boyos!!! and dont even consider calling me chad! I m real incel!!without any physical contact with a girl in 27 years!

EDIT: I ASKED HER OUT AGAIN AND SHE SAID SHE HAS NO TIME FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. gently caress THAT LYING oval office I WILL REMAIN INCEL FOR LIFE.

quote:

Friendly reminder that EVERY femoid you have ever spoken to has done this before

*picture of sasha grey licking cum off a toilet seat*

quote:

I will date ANY femoid: they CANNOT be forever alone

Let's look at the premises and their conclusion:

P1: i will date any femoid P2: some femoids claim to be forever alone P3: forever alone refers to an inability to date C: femoids are WRONG a priori about being forever alone

laaadies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Michael Bayleaf posted:

oh I guess I'm an incel in that case

Hello welcome to the thread please spit into the nearest lady's drink because they won't date you FOR SOME REASON

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I got tricked into going to a nightclub by the only friends I had left.

Friends birthday was happening so I guess they wanted to celebrate, but at the same time satisfy their savior complex. So they invited me to "go out to eat." Ha.

We drive to one of their houses and wait for a few more of their friends to get there. Once we leave they tell me, "Oh and btw we're going to a nightclub lol." Okay.

We go outside and they try to coordinate it where they all get in the car first, leaving me and one girl to get in last. But there's only one seat left! Everyone snickers except for me and Stacy.

They say, "Can you sit on his lap? Otherwise we can't all go." to her.

By this time my heart is pounding, I feel sick. My vision is getting spotty. I'm beginning to shake.

Stacy looks blank, not vomiting but not thrilled. She senses I'm incel. Shockingly, Stacy agrees! I figured it's because she needs her fix of Chad at the club. Stacy says, "Alright, you get in first." to me.

So I did what any irrational person would do. I turned around and walked away.

They called out to me and fumbled out of the car, but I had already broken line of sight with them.

I walked 10 miles to get home that night. It's been 2 years and I'm still haunted by it. I've not spoken to them since.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

They hate treatment for their obvious crippling mental illnesses even more than they hate women

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Almost always, the sources of the quotes have like hundreds of completely mundane posts to /r/incels so if they're fakeposting trolls I salute their dedication to blending in.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

This guy broke the law somehow. With his bone structure, he was supposed to be incel.

hes got egg face / head shape, no jaw / chin, big disproportional nose, nasal folds etc

if hes not incel tier facial genetics wise then u r all coping really hard

Move over Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal there's a new 7/10 recessed maxilla unfuckable in hollywood.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Average Age a girl Loses Her virginity?

I say somewhere between 15-16.

quote:

These days? 13-14

quote:

blowjobs/handjobs around 12-13, sex around 14-15 i'd say. if they're popular/attractive, even younger.

quote:

quote:

11-12

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Used Tinder boost

and got 0 matches.

Where are the incels calling me fakecel now?

sub8 theory is legit as gently caress

I suffer from sub8 disability and manletism and was born as male

my stats dont matter in my reddit flair.
sub8 = it's over

7/10 = cope

6/10 = cope

5/10 = cope

4/10 = cope

3/10 = cope
sub8 = it's over

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Hey norm troopers. Here are some things women aren't capable of:

being faithful
being smart
being loyal
being lonely or unwanted
being useful
being depressed
being mentally ill
having excuses to be a fat gently caress. Stop feeding yourself hembeast.
being anything other than livestock, cattle, items, objects, strippers, whores, slaves, and maids.
being Human.
being respectable
being virgin past the age of 14.
being INCEL.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I Lost $2500 on a Lawyer for Posting Threats Online

Trying to cope by telling myself this is a result if being an Incel, and if I was a normie I would have blown that much money on weed and alcohol.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Black guys have it made, they don't have to have FACE

Face is the most important thing for attracting women, with one caveat--unless you are black. Black guys can have a huge wide nose, bad skin with acne, but as long as they are robust and not manlets they can still slay average looking white girls using BBC theory. It's ridiculous. Being an average white guy in America is HELL ON EARTH

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Having a daughter is the most degenerate act of cuckoldry that you can commit

Having a daughter is one of the most degenerate acts of cuckoldry that you can commit in the modern world. Decades ago, having a daughter would have been a pleasant experience, as women were controlled and were not free to be the sluts that they are now. Just imagine it:

You've worked hard all your life. You have a good job, and a nice house in the suburbs. You work out regularly and your happy with your life. But your life is made even more beautiful by your daughter. She is in college, that you were happy to pay for with your hard earned money, where she has a clever and respectable boyfriend (he reminds you of how you were, in your younger days).

Your love for your daughter has strengthened in the past few months, because she has been there for you after your wife cheated on you with Brad, who lives down the road. You believe that your daughter is different to her, and she is the light in the darkness that is your world.

It's a warm day, and your daughter doesn't have classes, and you've come home early to spend some time with her. As you enter your quiet house you can hear moaning from upstairs. You're worried that you have come home to an intimate moment between your daughter and her boyfriend, but then you remember that her boyfriend has classes all day, what the hell! You tiptoe upstairs, and locate the moans coming from YOUR room! You open the door to reveal an ungodly sight.

Your daughter is lying on your bed covered in cum and is being pounded by someone, although you can't see his face because he has his head down and is focusing on your daughter's face. You stand there in shock, as your whole world comes crashing down around you. As your daughter orgasms and squirts all over your bed, she opens her eyes to see you stood there in shock. She screams and the man on top of her turns around to reveal Brad. He looks you straight in the eyes, smiles and says "hey bro!"

Having a daughter in modern society is the worst act of cuckoldry that can be committed. Women don't love anyone or anything, not even their own fathers. Normies may scoff at this, but deep down they know it is true.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I want that incel rap album to be made. :pray:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

You will never be the first guy your wife dated

quote:

woody allen found a way around this

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Tattoo artists can never be incel

Even the most beta nice guy looking tattoo artist is swimming in female options. Women gently caress them for half price tattoos and keep them around as friends with benefits.

We know for instance that married women gently caress tattoo artists on the side while hubby is at work. A chad tattoo artist? It's confirmed over. Women will divorce their hubby and abandon their kids, gently caress their life up to try and LTR him.

Just shows the shallowness of females. Giving up their body with a click of the finger like a whore in order to get some new ink they can show off on insta.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Answer this riddle fellow incels: The great black pilled school thought experiment

Here's an interesting thought experiment. All schools across the country are suddenly black pilled. Before the age of puberty, male students are shown a study that shows that 80% of guys who get laid in high school are also good looking. The study also proves conclusively that It is good looks that causes them to get laid, and not the other way around.

After reading this study, a group of guys in high school decides to find out whether they are good looking by getting laid in high school. And They succeed. What Proportion of this group that succeeded were also good looking?:

Answer 1: certainly 80%. It is likely that these guys who succeeded in getting laid in high school were good looking anyway, so the same statistics will apply. If they were not good looking, it is unlikely they would have succeeded in getting laid in high school in the first place, whether or not they read the study. Knowledge of the study was irrelevant.

Answer 2: much less than 80%. These guys had black pilled foreknowledge beforehand from reading the study, therefore there may be lots among them who have found loopholes around the looks criteria to get laid. Therefore, less than 80% of these guys are actually good looking because some of them may have found loopholes to get laid despite their looks.

Answer 3: almost certainly still 80%. Even with foreknowledge, it is unlikely that anyone will be able to find a loophole to circumvent his looks. If there were such loopholes, it would have likely already been reflected in the study that the group had read. Therefore, it is likely that the group that got laid in high school will be no different.

Choose which answer you think is correct.
:thunk:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Went to the park again (oldcel virgins DONT ENTER!)

It was a beautiful monday, 1pm, sunshine with a few clouds and I thought I go hang out with normies on the skatepark again.

I was the first and nobody was there. "okay cool".

I could practice some skills driving down the ramp, jumping with the skateboard and driving in the pipe without worring about people watching me all the time.

And then it happend, after 20 minutes there was a 16yo teen couple arriving and they were sitting on a bank behind the skate area and started hugging, kissing, making out hard, lying on each other end you could just see there pure innocent teen love

I almost started crying, felt sick and had a mental breakdown, all my lust for skating or being outside INSTANTLY vanished and I just wanted to go home and cry.. I almost drove my car into another car but I am safe.

sup my fellow incels, take care when you leave the house and go to normie places where something like this could happen to you.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

:stonklol:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

LMAO. I'm ECSTATIC right now

I know a guy who's basically a pimp and like half an hr ago, out of rage, I called and asked for a hooker. I mentioned young and blonde. She arrived like 20 minutes ago.

Once we exchanged info she just wanted to get over with it. Took her top off and was wearing a lacy bra underneath. Had a nice rear end under her jeans shorts. She looked at me and made a disgusting face. At this point I got a little pissed.

She is EXACTLY the Stacy you imagine. the one who shuns incels. The one who makes up lies about us because we're subhuman. The one who would NEVER, EEEVEVVVEEERRRRRRRR EVER touch you in any other situation.

Conversation went soemthing like this: Me: Why that face? Her: Ugh.. just shut up

Now she looks away and sits on my lap. Literally looks away from me. I don't care, and I wrap my arm around her waist. Her skin feels like awesome soft rubber even though she's a loving slut. I feel mixed emotions.

I spoke to her about why she needed money and she opens up totally. She basically said her dad kicked her out and stopped supplying her with money after she spent poo poo tons of his money without him knowing. AND she slutted around with one of his golf friends(probably 40 year old past-his-prime Chad). Of course, she didnt say it like that. She acted like her dad was a comic book villain but I could clearly see the story. Power of the black pill. I feel sorry for her dad but good for him, kicking the ungrateful slut out.

I'm sitting there actually wondering how this bitch can be so ungrateful and retarded.

Me: How old are you? Her: 20 Me: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you go to college? Her: No Me: When did you realize your life was going downhill? Her: .............. ......... excuse me? at this point she gets up

I get up too and pull her closer. She seems pissed but lets me. So while I was feeling up her tits and grinding against her as she was disgusted I go "You don't seem very smart, what if this is how you spend the rest of your life?"

She yelled gently caress YOU and her voice cracked(she was about to cry). Wore her clothes. I was like "Don't cry" while laughing and she burst into tears and left

This is basically the gist of it. My mind is so hazy from enjoying the physical contact and being a sadist that I can barely get my thoughts together.

I am officially not only physically, but mentally a subhuman too. My personality is dogshit now. But it doesnt loving matter. LOL. This is not me being bitter, fellow cels. This is one day I'm actually happy. I didn't have sex, but I will call that pimp and ask for THIS EXACT girl to gently caress tomorrow.

I'm thinking of putting it on Youtube(not the sex, me trolling the whores) but Im not sure if it's illegal and I don't want trouble with the pimp.

By the way, bitch saved me $400 by leaving which I WILL be spending tomorrow :) gently caress this incel life.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Trannies make better women than FHO's

At least they have on average better legs and facial bone structure. Cake some make up on and what's the difference, women don't look like women without it either. They'll even age better.

But females who try to transition to being men just look and act ridiculous, like the lamest most overcompensating wannabes. It's like watching someone like Rob Schneider trying to emulate a gansta rapper (I don't know if he ever did this but seems like a possibly existing straight to dvd movie.)

And everyone can get a fake vagina, if you chop off your dick with a knife and then proceed to butcher the area into an ugly mess of flesh with a hole in the middle, it will probably still look less grotesque than an average oval office. Women on the other hand can't have a dick that will pass no matter how much penis envy they have.

They are really completely useless, unless you see overpopulating the world with idiot seed and continuing the misery of life as something worthwhile.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Should I Create an Incel Prank YouTube Channel

Where I go around dumping beverages on roasties and young couples? Any support?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I had sexual fantasies before about kidnapping a hot girl and keeping her tied up for years just feeding her crap food until she gets morbidly obese, videotaping her taking poo poo and posting it online and making her watch that and read the comments, and then finally releasing her when she is at the point where she'll never look normal again. I'd never do it of course, it's just one of those crazy thoughts people sometimes have, don't kinkshame.

In a way, fat women are just women stripped of the powers that their bodies give them, which makes it possible for some men to get hate erection when thinking of defiling a landwhale. Unfortunately, landwhales take it as a compliment cause no one really tells them the thought process behind it.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

Are any of these posts "verified"? I mean they're over the top. Even for my life.

I generally check their reddit post history when it feels fishy, and 95% of the time they have hundreds of mundane posts on /r/incels and are genuinely part of the community. I've only rejected a few where it actually looks like an outside troll posting outrageous stuff. Seems like posting outrageous fakeposts to /r/incels is like pissing in the ocean, why bother.

For example, I filtered out a meticulous guide on how to gently caress dogs. You are welcome.

lazorexplosion fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jun 27, 2017

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

No see it's societies fault that socially repugnant mentally ill jobless shut ins can't get hot virgin girlfriends. Because of the canthal tilt.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Incels are obsessed with high-school social dynamics and high-school love because it's the last time they were forced to actually associate with other people in any length and depth.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Big eyes = doom

The bigger your eyes are, the more infantile and innocent you look. Females like guys who have eyebrows covering half their eye. When you have big eyes, you just constantly look curious and naive.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I really despise each and every femoid. They see themselves as superior to men due to having a oval office thats only good for loving. They are the main source for the origin of conflicts. They are the embodiment of Satan in flesh form(figuratively). They exist solely to cause lust and tempt men. No wait, they are worse than the Devil. The Devil tempts you and gives you a choice. With femoids there are no choice. You are judged by them the moment her eyes meet you and there is almost nothing you could do to salvage the sentence she bestows upon you. This causes endless depression and sorrow for me. It's a dark, hopeless world for the inferior lifeforms...... Words cannot express my hatred for them... If only they would just give me a chance, I would treat them better than I would treat myself, I would pamper my girl and be her shelter, I would love her with everything, if she stays loyal to me, but we all know what femoids are like. Alas, no one wants to stand in a crappy and filthy looking shelter. Most would rather stand in the rain or share a better looking shelter with other people. I hate you, I Hate You, I HATE YOU, I loving HATE YOUR GUTS YOU WORTHLESS DEGENERATES FEMOIDS I WISH YOU WOULD EXPERIENCE TRUE LONELINESS AND SUFFERINGS MULTITUDES OF WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH, AND EVEN THAT WON'T SATISFY MY ANGER. THIS IS THE CURSE OF BEING AN INCEL.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Incel poetry

While You work late at your poo poo job,
Stacey sucks on Chad's thick knob.

And as you sweat and take the train,
Chad's thick dick brings anal pain

While you take off your ancient tie,
Chad's strong thrusts make Stacey cry

And as you sit before your screen,
Chad is tonguing Stacey's bean

Your pizza comes; you eat it quick,
As Stacey' gags on Chad's sweet dick

You hit the gym now no one's there,
While Chad sprays cum in Stacey's hair

You hate your life, there's just no use,
While Chad gives out rectal abuse.

You go to bed, lay down and rot,
And Chad moves on to his next thot

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Theory: Inceldom is a purgatory caused by previous mistakes in human history

This is hell. You will see why if you read

In a normal human society genetic mutation allows some humans to be more attractive than others although things such as inbreeding undesirable humans are created.

This wasnt so much of a big deal when women had less rights as men could still some way to breed with working. However, orthodontics and pollution causing mouth breathing occuring at the SAME TIME as feminism and women gaining more rights meaning 95/5 is in full force in western society. (95 percent of female looking to gently caress the top 5 percent of males so good looking men famous rich). Also women rely more on their body and can use makeup and they dont require sex to be happy

This is why your nights are hopeless and you always have that longing idea life is meaningless this is truely a hell caused by a flawed human history, such as inbreeding pollution orthodontics and feminist movements.

If you asked me I truely believe we have it worse then any famine or genocide because we are excluded from basic human needs. Here is why, sex and affection is as needed as FOOD and drink but it wont kill you without it you may just

lose your mind

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

With great power comes great responsibility - if you have a oval office you are morally obliged to endure a few minutes of slight discomfort to save a human life from suffering

Unfortunately the great power was given to solipsistic mentally underdeveloped beings whose only concern is how they can use it to accumulate the most attention possible. Allowing harm to happen when helping is so ridiculously easy is a clear proof their whole species is immoral.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Shadow of Chad looms over every female interaction

When you go shopping, you acknowledge that the cashier you're using still has Chad's cum leaking out of her rear end as a leftover from last weekend. When you talk to a female therapist, you realize that she has gargled on some bully Chad's cum when she was in her prime. When you do group assignments at school, you perceive that the females are dying to get rid of you as fast as possible so they could go gently caress their current Chad. If you're trying to pursue a girl to get a date, it dawns on you that she is responding to your desperate messages while loving Chad, who gets her without any effort. Any crush you have at any moment is more content having a four-way with two other females and Chad than even kissing you, and you understand this when fantasizing about them. If you gently caress a prostitute, it's apparent that she, before ending up as a prostitute, has given much better, loving sex along with her virginity to a dominant Chad.

Wherever there's a gracious female presence, it is overshadowed by the obscene reality of Chad's cancerous sexuality. No corner is left unravaged by the ugliness of Chad, it's all ruined.

quote:

I never looked at it from this point of view. Females are 50% of the population and Chad has hosed almost every single one and I am forced to interact with these vile creatures. Who knows how much of Chad's semen has transferred onto me through shaking hands or whatnot.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

We need another war.

The only way to fix the modern dating scene is if there was a catastrophic global disaster that culled 90% of the male population. Females would become so desperate that they would be forced to date down. Men would become so desirable that every male could have his own personal harem of females. He would impregnate each and every one of them, creating his own army. Males would use their army of children to fight other males' children in brutal battles to prevent the male population from rising too high. This would, in a sense, create a state of equilibrium where men have free reign over the entire globe. This would last until the human population began to die out due to the lack of reproduction and we would then enter a 10 year "Grace period" to raise the population. The ratio of males to females would be closely monitored to prevent the current situation we are in. I truly believe this is the only way to fix the modern dating scene.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Did a girl say hi to me???

i think a girl said hi to me today. There is this girl who I sometimes see at the bus stop after work. I assume she works around the area as well since it's just a big retail park in the middle of nowhere. She's blonde, with hazel eyes, nice slim and petite girl. I remember the first time I saw her I couldn't stop looking at her and she was also eyeballing the gently caress out of me. Later that day I discovered I had a huge zit on my face and made a conclusion that that was the reason why she was looking at me like that. I've seen her a couple times after that, one time she sat right next to me even though there was plenty of space elsewhere.

Today though I was sitting in the middle of 2 girls (I always sit right next to hot girls on the bench so I can get a whiff of their nice perfume) and she smiled, looked at me and said hi. I didn't say anything because I assumed she said it to someone else. But no one else said anything back to her and it really looked like she was looking straight at me when she said that. That's when I began thinking, what if she said hi to me?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Share Your Most Autistic Interaction With a Female

Even complete recluses must have had some sort of interaction at some point in their lives. I have so many to choose from. I think maybe one time these three girls were talking to me and I literally blushed and stuttered the entire time and my voice got all squeaky. Or maybe the time out of the blue I messaged a girl I literally never talked to confessing my love. Many others are candidates, as well.

EDIT: I just remembered that by far the most autistic thing I've done involving women is make a list of girls who looked at me in the hall because it gave me hope.

quote:

oval office smiles at me and I don't smile back.

oval office calls me "mad hot" and I walk away with saying anything.

Tell oval office about some stupid poo poo I saw on /b/ when I was in the 9th grade (about six/seven years ago) and she calls me a "weirdo."

quote:

In freshmen year a girl asked me for a hug and I said no, I don't know why I did that.

quote:

That reminds me I did something similar freshman year of hs with the hugging, it was a "hug the autist" kind of hug and I stepped out of it. also during an event we had each year where the whole school hangs out at the stadium for the last hour and a half of school. I sperged out when the same girl and her turbonormie friends tried to talk to me when they saw me sitting on the bleachers by myself. All I remember is that she asked me what I was listening to on my headphones and I replied "music" (xd). I want to shotgun my head off thinking of what an opportunity I wasted for acting like such a retarded cunty edgelord gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress!!!

quote:

junior year of hs was suicidal from loneliness so i decided to puttmyzelfoutthere.jpg approached oneitis and talked to her for like 1 minute awkwardly as fuk i still cringe thinking about it. I asked her a couple basic questions but she saw my subhumanity by the autistic way I said them

nowadays I just take walks by her house (different girl) and I know better than to try to talk to her

quote:

I was talking with this girl at a cousin's party extensively. We went back to my other cousin's place and were watching a TV ad when a girl asked us what we thought about a woman on the ad. I went on an autistic half-rant about how she wasn't all that. The reaction of the girl I talked with all night? "What are you talking about? It's not like you're all that either". Might have been a wake up call or it might have been a poo poo test but either way, i was so butthurt over her comment that I became visibly bitter and left early in the morning somewhat forcefully (everybody had plans about going out the next day etc.).

quote:

I made a few drawings of a girl I like. It's my sad way of coping because she will never ever touch me. She only pleases Tyrone and Chad.

I showed her some drawings the other day and she looked very surprised and confused at first. Then she looked creeped out (you know that look Stacys get on their face when they want to get away from you asap). She just said "oh wow" and asked how many other drawings I made. I didn't tell her about the x rated ones of course. Looking back I wish I showed her just to see the expression on her face.

I never had a chance with her anyway but this just solidified it.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I wish I could get a realistic mask that made my face look human. When wearing it, my chin would protrude, my jawline would look sharp; I'd have positive canthal tilt and strong cheekbones etc..

I would put on the mask and go and find a Stacey at a club. I'd get her back to my place, and start loving. Just as she reaches the point of orgasm, I'll tear the mask off revealing my subhuman face to her, and I'll film her reaction with a gopro.

Rinse and repeat, and slowly but surely the incels will have their vengeance on Stacey

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

678 Rule - 6' height, 7'' dick, 8 face

Minimum requirements to be considered for anything by females.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Anyone else actually kind of get off on humiliation?

I've been humiliated all my life. Bullied constantly. Even teachers and other adults would call me ugly when I was a kid. Or stupid. Or white trash.

I have this hosed up fantasy that's all kinds of deranged. There was this one kid in high school who made my life hell.

In my fantasy my mom takes me to his house to have a talk with his parents. She knocks and he opens the door and says he's the only one home. So my mom walks in and starts to yell at him about bullying me.

He just kind of grins that poo poo eater Chad grin, and then he unzips his fly and his junk slips out and just dangles there for a second. 8+ inches of it. My mom stops mid-sentence, jaw hanging open, and stares. Then he puts a hand behind her head and slowly pushes her to her knees.

He looks me right in the eyes and keeps with that loving evil smile and then she just engulfs his dick and starts bobbing like crazy, moaning like sucking his dick is about to make HER cum.

I just stand there and watch. Then, after what's like an eternity, he whips his dick out, points it at me, and shoots his load on me. Then he calls my mom a slut and shoves us both out the door.

WTF is even wrong with me??? Why does this make me hard??? I seriously don't even enjoy porn anymore. I just think about this hosed up lovely fantasy. I'm not loving gay or incestuous and I hate this dude with all my heart. I used to fantasize about him dying a slow death, and now I don't even get off unless I imagine him cucking me with my mom.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Women CAN NOT be mentally ill

It is physically impossible for a femoid to develop a mental illness, especially one as debilitating as depression, which Incels and average men face on a daily basis.

Femoids have everything handed to them on a silver plate, they are treated like gods and have more rights than men, and yet when they can't get Chad cock on demand they fake depression. They take a sleeping pill to fake suicide to get attention from their beta orbiters and Chad, meanwhile an Incel blows his brains out because of the bullying and deprivation of his God given right by females.

As if that wasn't anymore depressing, a female will fake disorders such as bipolar and schizophrenia in order to make themselves more interesting to Chad. As if that isn't evil enough they will claim they have autism, when it is statistically impossible for a female to have autism. Meanwhile Incels, struggle with autism and disorders such as schizophrenia everyday, and are treated like poo poo by females, who are happy to "have" those disorders when it comes time to gently caress Chad.

Finally, it takes chemical reactions in the brain to create mental illness, and we all know that females have no brains. Mental illness is also a human infliction, and women are barely human.

It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a female to have any kind of mental illness, and any femaloid that claims as such is likely lying so as to get more attention from Chad and potential orbiters. Women are pure and utter evil.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Wow the normies are really targeting this thread. Ok let me break it down to you guys, OP is mostly right. You do need at least a MINIMUM level of intelligence or brain electricity to have a mental disease, and women are sorely in lack in the intelligence department. That's why there so few female autists, and even female autists do not seem autistic (go to YouTube and check out female autists for yourself). Can you imagine a monkey having autism or schitzo or bipolar disorder? Yup, not happening!

And don't listen to what blue pilled therapists constantly tell you, about how mental illness is "genetic" or ingrained from birth. Even some incels who are suffering from mental diseases here will tell you that that is bullshit. There is a huge environmental component to mental illness, and even a huge "choice" component to mental illness. Mental illness is connected to existentialism, the way you perceive your existence. Women don't perceive the world, they don't even care! And they lack the environment negative enough to sustain such illnesses too.

Now some normies have remarked how they know so and so female has a mental illness. These are probably just outliers or cases of brain damage, where physical damage or some virus destroyed some circuitry in the brain and caused them to go wacko. There are also fakers, I personally know one.

Also, feminism has allowed some disorders to not be considered disorders among women. Sociopathy (hypergamy), attention deficit disorder (multi-tasking lol), attention seeking disorder (you go girl, Instagram), sex addiction (liberated females) and mania (if you can't handle me at my worst, you can't handle me at my best) gluttony (body positive movement) and suicide (anorexia) comes to mind as some of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I'm on the bus to my college and the bus gets to the stop in front of a student housing area. Everybody is gone back home for the summer yet there she is, my old oneitis sitting there at the stop. She doesn't even attend the college - the college isn't near any stores/malls or anything so she has ZERO reason to be there. It hit me that she was probably just leaving from a one night stand and got kicked out of chads house again (it was the morning).

She noticed me since I was sitting at the window and I instantly looked away in shame and humiliation. Next thing you know the sounds and images of some chads pelvis colliding with her rear end cheeks at high velocity enter my mind and I could feel my body heating up with anger very quickly.

Everyone else gets to have sex on a regular basis and I have to overcompensate with a career I never wanted just for a CHANCE to get cucked into a supporter role. LMFAO. Life is such a loving joke tbh, even on a day when I should be happy for my accomplishments the universe finds some way to remind me that I'm a loving worthless virgin

• Locked thread