Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

Yeah, if you read old documentation, this phenomenon isn't new at all. There have always been parents will really lovely kids they can't seem to marry off to anyone.

You're right, even for the fiction of the day. One of the sisters in Pride & Prejudice was dead set on becoming an old maid and everyone knew it.

yes i know she probably would've been happy married to some poor dorky clerk or something but the family needed someone to marry a rich guy or they'd lose the house after their father died that was the impetus of the story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

yes it's called "anime"

pick i have a question

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Yes!

I participated in my second 5K race a few months ago and jumped several places up from my first time. I look forward to doing even better next race! :D

what was your raw time

• Locked thread