Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khorne
May 1, 2002

Who What Now posted:

No gay man would obsess over loving women this much.
They all seem so negative and feel entitled to a quantity owed rather than being genuinely interested in interacting with another human being.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jun 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

lazorexplosion posted:

Because of the canthal tilt.
I had to google what that is, and it's completely irrelevant like most things incels think matter.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
What do incels think about a guy who gets rejected by "3/10s" but pursued by "8/10 stacies"? It seems to disprove their entire philosophy that such a man exists.

I mean, just reading anything they say disproves their entire philosophy.

Most of these guys could probably get a girlfriend if they just took a genuine interest in spending time with another person.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 8, 2017

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Sentient Data posted:

Welp, there's the name of my parachute account. The avatar will be something like an 8 year old greaser
Stepchad was the best angsty incel name. drat stepchad banging my mom and trying to bond with me while getting me to do things that might make me get a date one day.

• Locked thread