Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

I can’t help but wonder how the male applicants differ. In reality, not incel-land. Because I’m guessing it’s either “not at all” or “slightly, but only because they don’t have to worry about the ways in which this guy is creepy.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

I had a fight with an ex once because I was listening to “Wild” by Poe and she was convinced the line “moving like a hunter through my back door” was a reference to butt stuff and listening to the song in her presence was a subtle attempt at implanting that idea in her mind. It wasn’t. She was cheating on me. Probably with her butt.

I wish I were making this story up. Even maybe more than I wish I hadn’t just read that unfortunate POINTS TO SCHLONG treatise on the subject. To be fair, the dude she was dating before me probably would have tried any or all of those brilliant brainwashing techniques, so maybe she had a reason to be so irrationally set off that it seemed reasonable to throw hot soup at me.

burial fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Nov 7, 2017

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Shouldn’t the girl in purple either be empty space or an assault rifle?

(edited for clarity.)

burial fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Nov 9, 2017

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Palpek posted:

This is shaping up to be a killer sitcom.

Pretend I said what I just said a second time. Who IS she? Does she at least have a name in the lore?

burial
Sep 13, 2002

She’s clearly “with” the incel. This makes only slightly more sense than anything else in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

hackbunny posted:

no, it predates by several years "the virgin walk" and the "virgin vs chad" meme. it had a similar fate with the original being immediately and completely buried by parodies

Order restored. At least now I understand what’s going on in the image I was originally asking about. I don’t know how you came by this knowledge, but I appreciate it.

• Locked thread