Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

Literally A Person posted:

StepChad knows this and is inviting a bunch of Stacys (Stacies? Stacii?) to your place!!!

Lock or barricade yourself in your mancave (your mother's basement) but make sure to have enough soda and junk food (Mountain Dew and Cheetos) in order to outlast the siege of the Stacys.

Edit: holy poo poo, this needs to be made into a video game.

spasticColon fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

I've brought this up before but if sex robots become a thing what will be the incel's excuse for not getting laid be then?

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

Just caught up on the thread after being away from it for a few days...

:allbuttons:

Welp, time to stay away from this thread for a few more days again so I don't go mad from the revelation.

The Herbivore Men seem to be pretty chill though. Why can't the incels adopt their way of thinking?

spasticColon fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jul 22, 2017

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

I just caught up on the incel thread again.

Welp time to have a strong drink.

• Locked thread