Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

My favorite side bit was in Episode 9, when Sam was describing the plot of Mothers and Lovers to the musicians at the benefit, and I thought it was going to end up with him somehow writing the script that turned into Back to the Future, but that instead he'd gotten scooped by BTTF coming out that very week, was a great roller coaster ride of emotions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

They've also mentioned that the role of Ruth was meant for someone who wasn't "conventionally attractive." That's meant they basically had to ugly up Brie to try and hide her beauty a la She's All That.

Klungar fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jun 26, 2017

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Also, of course Ruth booked herself to be the first GLOW champion. That's why you don't let talent book the matches!

Ruth didn't book herself to be the champion, the plan was always for Debbie to win. Tammé ending up with the crown was Sam's last minute addition.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Kal-L posted:

That's not the action of a daughter wanting attention from her dad, it's a "I'm jealous of this woman dating you and want her to go away" kind of action.

To be fair, those are usually very common impulses for kids in that kind of situation.

• Locked thread