Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gumby posted:

Episode 8: When was the last time you actually saw somebody on TV go through with an abortion?

Bojack Horseman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Am I nuts or did the styling on this show really age Alison Brie?

She's just not wearing heavy makeup. A lot of stars look drastically different without the tons of makeup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Niwrad posted:

After not liking the first few episodes the show has grown on me.

On one hand I like the shorter length episodes. Not a lot of filler and makes it easier to binge. On the other hand, I'd love more background on the characters lives. This would be a perfect show for the OitNB/Lost style flashbacks. So many stories that can be told.

Was this show done on a tight budget? Most of the scenes are filled in the gym or hotel. Only 10 episodes and they are shorter.

I so prefer the shorter episodes and season though. I just blew through this show, whereas I'm just limping through OitNB because it's such a drat slog in the middle.

• Locked thread