Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BobbyHeenanTinyHat
Apr 1, 2005

Calling all girls of the opposite sex
Finished the season. It's a great show and it's nice to have an OITNB-esque show where the lead character isn't an insufferable rear end in a top hat, hogging time away from far more interesting sub-stories. As an Englishman who was at university when Kate Nash was in the charts, my biggest shock is still reserved for seeing her as a prominent character (and putting in a good performance). But as a wrestling fan, I'm not only not embarrassed by the show but ridiculously excited for Season 2 already. It can't come quickly enough. After all, the money is in the chase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyHeenanTinyHat
Apr 1, 2005

Calling all girls of the opposite sex

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Finished ep7 and this show is pretty great. As a wrestling fan, it's a lot of fun playing Spot The Actual Wrestler too. So far I've spotted John Morrison, Brodus Clay, Christopher Daniels and Joey Ryan.

Carlito (with actual apple), *I think* Frankie Kazarian, and Alex Riley got his rocks off...

• Locked thread