Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Glenwood Springs is probably the major attraction. Big springs and poola with a variety of lodging options and located in the middle of the mountains near lots of outdoor and hiking attractions. However, it is family friendly and you'd probably see a lot of families and kids. It's more of a pool scene than thermal baths.

I'm told that Indian Hot Springs in Idaho Springs is dumpy and not what you're looking for.

The aptly named town of "Hot Sulphur Springs" has a little resort that looked decent when i saw the website recently, but I've never actually been there. Looks to be in your price range. Lots of hiking to do in the area.

There are others that I'm not familiar with and will try to think about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Brief research confirms that there is another spring area in Glenwood that is more spa like: Iron Mountain Hot Springs. No personal experience but looks decent. It doesn't have an attached hotel, so you could stay wherever.

• Locked thread