Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
100% recall outside troop right now. You have ten minutes or it's an article 15.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

p.s. Top doesn't care if you've been drinking. Get a cab.

Acknowledge.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Where are you? Are you with Smith? SFC T is pissed.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I need everyone to stand by after COB to conduct POV inspections. While you're waiting, you will get with your platoons to fill out Trips for the upcoming four day. I don't care if your plan is to sit in the barracks for the entire 96 hours or if it's to hijack a convoy full of double-ended dildos; every swinging dick in this formation will complete a report and have it signed off on by their first line. Because of last weekend, we will maintain one hundred percent accountability at all times. I want an up by 0800 every day. If you get arrested, I ain't coming to get you until Wednesday. I don't want any phone calls, roger?

Platoon sar'nts, take charge.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

lol if you don't give your wife counseling statements.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Protip: you can create additional phone numbers with Google Voice.

• Locked thread