Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Okay don't spend all your money at the club on juicies

Get a nice habit like world of Warcraft. Stay in the barracks and save money hooah?

Don't forget we're going to the field on Monday. If your squad leader hasn't distributed your packing list yet...they should. Let me check with LT to confirm. He is out of the office today according to the text he sent me last night at twenty three hundred.

Okay form up and wait for first sergeant to release y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

LT just texted. Hold up y'all HOLD UP I SAID HOLD UP

LT saying he just guy out of a professional development with the BC and we have to practice under the oak tree counseling in partner groups until we're 100%

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Please post

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Nobody's going home til we all post one positive and one negative

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Reverand maynard posted:

test your old sgt thats still in "gently caress you if you're still in" then stop responding

edit: do this from someone else's phone

• Locked thread