Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Macasaurus posted:

you can change the year as appropriate and it would be fine i think

One of these but make the year in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Can't find a larger version of this particular one, but I'd be happy with this design:

on the breast of a T-shirt, maybe with a subtle grenade logo in one of the right corners as an asterisk. You could put the "asterisk" there and on the bottom of the shirt in small lettering "sorry for your loss."

Yeah I like the more subtle or abstract designs that aren't immediately identifiable as "funy meme" or whatever

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hint: it stands for "strategically placed hole"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Vargs posted:

license plate frame with the goatman's hands on the sides

Actually this is a fantastic idea I wanna change my vote to this

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

King of Bees posted:

I saw a guy with a city name sports team shirt at Target one time and I picked up an employee phone when he was out of view and said "You! Do you have stairs in your house!!!?" Tunnel Snakes Rule!!!

Real actual thing that happened to me: when I was moving into my new apartment I was calling a moving company to make arrangements to move the heavy furniture and stuff and while making the appointment the lady asked me "do you have stairs in your house" and I froze up and was like "i... uh... um..."

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Lowtax do a monster manual type thing where all the frog emoticons are different kinds of frog people monsters you can adventure with

:frogout:
:bunt:
:smithfrog:
:pcgaming:
:puckout:

I dunno I feel like I missed half of them
do it anyway you can put in guys like "smug dragon" "pipe smoking dog" "chaos trump" "work clam" "mystery ghost" etc

E: have wtfd&d or somebody wip it up it could work
I havent' looked at the fronthpage in a wile I should check that poo poo out I guess

lovely kickstarter card games are real popular these days, make some dumb card game out of it that costs 50 cents a pack to manufacture and sell it for $29.99

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

You can even sell booster packs as new ones are added to the site

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

Honk if you're goony

Honk if im gay

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i mean it doesn't matter if lowtax ever responds, this thread is for the ~funy memes~ now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Trunko posted:

Something awful brand energy drink "SAWFL" it comes in three flavors

Keyboard gunk
Printer sweat
Mangosteen blast

I mean none of these will ever beat "Gushin' Grannies" and "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" though

• Locked thread