Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Hoodies because I'm a hoodlum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Literal actual SA branded grenades? I mean, I feel like it's a solved problem from a technical standpoint and it can't really be that difficult to synthesize RDX, right?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I literally have no idea how it happened, and absolutely no understanding of the phrase "dgsw is permanently banned." It makes no sense to me.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
look pal, America deserved 9/11

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

A deadman's switch that posts a thread when you die.

gently caress yeah

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I would buy SA grenade shaped jugs if the capacity was like at least a gallon

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Trunko posted:

Here is some more freakin' shirt ideas for you Lowtax I'll expect my royalty check in av certs thanks OP

Don Calzone

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lowtax do a monster manual type thing where all the frog emoticons are different kinds of frog people monsters you can adventure with

:frogout:
:bunt:
:smithfrog:
:pcgaming:
:puckout:

I dunno I feel like I missed half of them
do it anyway you can put in guys like "smug dragon" "pipe smoking dog" "chaos trump" "work clam" "mystery ghost" etc

E: have wtfd&d or somebody wip it up it could work
I havent' looked at the fronthpage in a wile I should check that poo poo out I guess

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jun 29, 2017

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lowtax I looked at the forntpage and WTF D&D!? is still one of the main buttons. The most recent update to that series was three years ago man. Dunno what direction you wanna take that.

E: actually 50% of the main buttons up there are several years out of date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Actual goku pants in a variety of sizes

• Locked thread