Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Hello forum user peoples, a few months ago some folks were asking if / when merchandise would return, and since I'm totally flakey and non-committal to essentially every aspect of everything in my life, I did not reply. However, I did fill out an application to be a merchant on Amazon, and guess what?

That's right, now I am authorized to sell "Imagine Your Design Here" t-shirts! Or ones that have a totally different design! Who knows!

Regardless, what kind of merchandise / designs are any of you interested in? It appears as if I'm limited to t-shirts right now, but I'm not sure. Let me know what you guys want and I'll work on the art and upload it!

Hooray!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yes hand drawn spaceships on shirts.

I can do that

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
flexfit is a must goon sir

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
These ideas are not good ideas!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Anyway nevermind, if you're a graphic artist and would like to help me design the shirt, please email me at webmaster@somethingawful.com with some examples of your work. Thanks!

• Locked thread