Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

yoober posted:

yellow shirt

gently caress i forgot about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I got the Tomahawk Missile card. The zine rules and Street Fight rules.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

yoober posted:

yellow shirt
I can't believe I forgot the yellow shirt saga.

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/853071162624094208
https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/853072147954229249

It's at the start of the show.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Brett was so funny during that discussion, because he's basically on the drive-by dunkers side the whole time while Bryan is furious :laffo:

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Post more desert storm cards if you got 'em

I was laughing pretty hard during the most recent episode where they were talking about people feeling scared of trump playing chicken with north korea because they had kids and didnt want to watch them melt or something. The phrasing was pretty hilarious in context of the absurd horror that we're staring into the face of the 1950s but this time with an irate tiny-dicked toddler who knows only spite controlling whether or not we are ended as a species.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I stumbled across some primo small business tyrant poo poo today while setting up a printer

this thing was left over afterwards:

I couldn't figure out what it was for, so I consulted the manual:

:suicide:

can you imagine being the petty turd carrying two keys around in order to prevent printer paper theft?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Easily thwarted by printing blank pages, too.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Dear lord never let me be the guy who's got to jack printer paper so bad he thwarts the paper tray lock by printing blank pages.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

This is an older tweet that got bumped today. I can't stop laughing at it. The whole thread is funny.

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/804926001247584256

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Holy poo poo that is hilarious! Let's all congratulate our favorite deranged Lyft murderer on his 10,000th follower:

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/898945032278986752

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
https://twitter.com/shanley/status/899002716432683009

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it's funny because street fight is more outspokenly feminist than shanley ever will be with her constant harassing men into giving her weed money

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I don't get Shanley at all. I don't know if she is supposed to be ironic or if shes just mentally ill.

As far as I can tell she is basically dril but serious.
Also apparently she dated the dude who runs Daily Stormer lol

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

it's funny because street fight is more outspokenly feminist than shanley ever will be with her constant harassing men into giving her weed money

Give 👏 your 👏 weed 👏 money 👏 to 👏 women 👏

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Dirt posted:

I don't get Shanley at all. I don't know if she is supposed to be ironic or if shes just mentally ill.

I think she's just a lady who turns into a findom when she gets high and also thinks the moon landing is fake

Dirt
May 26, 2003

rumble in the bunghole posted:

I think she's just a lady who turns into a findom when she gets high and also thinks the moon landing is fake

https://twitter.com/shanley/status/899045269345456128

She has eyes everywhere

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
kevin nash go on street fight

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CortezFantastic posted:

kevin nash go on street fight

Bryan would be so pumped, and the all street fight listeners can be part of the new Wolf Pack, and is someone turns their back on us. They might end up in a body bag.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/899755114092785665

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i can only hope one day my facebook game is as much of a dumpster fire as bryan's, i only follow 2 flat earth groups but i DID have a guy dm me about how genocide is metal and the leftists deserved to be ran over so i'm well on my way

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I missed out on zine #4 but bugged them over facebook about it and they threw a few more up in their store: https://squareup.com/store/street-fight-radio/item/street-fight-zine-hustlers-handbook

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

nice, that one rules.

still laughing over the lyft picture days later

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i wish i knew about that found crass shirt earlier i would've swooped on it

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
hell yeah zine day

BUH GAWD IS THAT SAM SACKS' MUSIC

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

I'm permabanned poster planetstomper58...

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Don't die, thread!

:siren:Big news!!:siren:
The Street Fight/ Chapo Trap House NYC show has been announced! 10/20, patrons got deets sent to their emails. If you're going, I am super jealous of you.

In honor of the current zine's theme, work, what were your most terrible jobs?

I worked as a cashier at a supermarket part-time and absolutely hated it. Standing all of the time, putting up with overly-bitchy or overly-friendly customers, being forced to take an unpaid break (that's bullshit, breaks should be paid– it''s not like I could go home and play videogames during my lunch hour), and my checks were always late. The next year I got upgraded to be the fruit cutter for all of those ready-made fruit things you can buy in the produce section. I got to listen to metal and wield a machete all day, it loving ruled, except for the fact that they keep the back area at freezing levels so that the produce doesn't spoil. This was also my first access to unlimited free coffee and even though it was terrible quality it was so relieving to have 15 minutes of respite when I needed it.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Don't die, thread!

:siren:Big news!!:siren:
The Street Fight/ Chapo Trap House NYC show has been announced! 10/20, patrons got deets sent to their emails. If you're going, I am super jealous of you.

In honor of the current zine's theme, work, what were your most terrible jobs?

I worked as a cashier at a supermarket part-time and absolutely hated it. Standing all of the time, putting up with overly-bitchy or overly-friendly customers, being forced to take an unpaid break (that's bullshit, breaks should be paid– it''s not like I could go home and play videogames during my lunch hour), and my checks were always late. The next year I got upgraded to be the fruit cutter for all of those ready-made fruit things you can buy in the produce section. I got to listen to metal and wield a machete all day, it loving ruled, except for the fact that they keep the back area at freezing levels so that the produce doesn't spoil. This was also my first access to unlimited free coffee and even though it was terrible quality it was so relieving to have 15 minutes of respite when I needed it.

I worked at a discount movie theater for about a year in college and the owner is the mental image I get when Street Fight talks about small business tyrants. Most of the time the job was boring and I struggled to stay awake. When it got busy, the owner would scream at the staff for not moving fast enough. Other times he would sexually harass the (mostly underage) female employees. In return for his constant emotional abuse, the staff stole as much candy as possible and let their friends into movies for free every day. A friend offered me a job at a daycare where she worked and I left immediately.

New New Fresh
May 26, 2013

Chiming in super late to say I got the Pentagon card with the patriotism zine.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Latest bonus show with Brett's daughter is better than it deserves to be

Edit: I mean Bryan's daughter

Rated PG-34 fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Sep 26, 2017

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Yeah, I mean... I was a satanist for a little while and after I took place in my first ritual sacrifice I really had to stop and think about what I was doing y'know? It was like "woah, this is a real dudes blood flowing between my fingers, do I want to bring my kids into a group like this?"

A short piece about the guy on Oprah practically writes itself and sounds really funny to boot, lol.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Chakan posted:

Yeah, I mean... I was a satanist for a little while and after I took place in my first ritual sacrifice I really had to stop and think about what I was doing y'know? It was like "woah, this is a real dudes blood flowing between my fingers, do I want to bring my kids into a group like this?"

A short piece about the guy on Oprah practically writes itself and sounds really funny to boot, lol.

My super religious grandmother bought "turmoil in the toybox" and its sequel for my mother. The Snorks are of the occult.

I also remember a James Dobson-produced tape for kids where a kid gets his friend into D&D, and tries to cast actual spells before he gets hauled off by the police (?)

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Cops are assholes that don't want you to use your full magical potential or form an eternal bond with Lucifer. Hail Satan.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Cops are assholes that don't want you to use your full magical potential or form an eternal bond with Lucifer. Hail Satan.

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the nu-metal third show rules

"playin' with your buddy's dingdong"

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

I end up saving my shows for a while, and just got to Top Moments in Satanic Panic. I went looking for the reddit post they reference about South Dakota deciding to buy up debt because it's so good at collecting, and it's here. Yikes.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/StreetFightWCRS/status/918125096576962565

Also available in bright yellow.

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

I know that I say this for like, every zine, but the new zine Fiction is so, so good. The Philatelist was my fav. Reminded me of early Stephen King.

If you don't get the zines you are missing out on some good poo poo.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

matureaudiencesonly posted:

I know that I say this for like, every zine, but the new zine Fiction is so, so good. The Philatelist was my fav. Reminded me of early Stephen King.

If you don't get the zines you are missing out on some good poo poo.

Yes! That story was great. It reminded me of the first part of The Stand.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I moved and unsubscribed from the zine. I feel like I missed out.

I just resubscribed. Not getting the kratom anymore though. I can't deal with that poo poo anymore, it's so loving nasty tasting. It's a cool legal drug, but I nearly puked last time I took it, just from the taste.

Dirt fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Oct 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Yea you totally missed out on this one! The good news is that they sell back issues on their store :)