Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I sent Bryan a DM on twitter because I just wanted to tell him how much I like the show and how refreshing it is to hear jobs talked about in such a real way and he messages me back and was very sweet and said I can chat with him anytime. Also Brett followed me back on twitter and that's cool. I like the show a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Neon Belly posted:

That's a pretty good story, I must say.

Thank you. Also I'm really excited for the zine of stolen IP characters smoking weed.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Another vote for the zine! I've been enjoying both issues that I've gotten so far (and am pretty hype about #5 coming out soon).

That's awesome! They are awesome :)

Just got around to listening to the new episode (http://www.streetfightradio.com/show/mixed-use-condos-in-space/). I like their description of the Democrats trying to drown out Republicans screaming their heads off about issues with a desk fan. And I think they are 100% right about people hemming and hawing about single payer health care until they actually have it.

I'm coming around to a harder line about single-payer myself lately. It feels increasingly like every American politician that doesn't endorse single-payer is instead endorsing people dying of preventable issues, or being forced into bankruptcy to pay for care. It just seems with the rapidly increasing inequality in the U.S. (our Gini index is around .5 now IIRC) that it is impossible for the majority of Americans to receive the care that they need in the current system. I guess that's probably the point, but I'm hoping that this is an opportunity to start pushing single-payer as a mainstream issue.

Well what's so interesting to me is that both sides seemingly admit that the American healthcare system is hosed, but they are conflicted because they want that money in their pockets. It's at least progress though because not too long ago the republicans wouldn't stop saying that maybe our healthcare isn't the best in the world. So it's something I guess.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Must have missed that one. What's monkeywrenching?

:siren: STREET FIGHT IS READY TO TAKE YOUR CALLS :siren:
https://twitter.com/StreetFightWCRS/status/886696956050976770

Nows our chance to ask them if they have stairs in their house. Don't disappoint me, goons.

Monkey wrenching is slowing down work any chance you get. So in a meeting just start asking a lot of questions. Take extra time doing a task. Anything that slows down the work day.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Lol at Jen Kirkman retweeting Bryan to try and shame him or something.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I can't seem to find it anymore. She might have deleted it. But it was after she was saying that she thinks Bernie is a Russian agent of chaos who was put in the election to take down Hillary and then she went on a retweet spree on anyone who tweeted about her.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CortezFantastic posted:

kevin nash go on street fight

Bryan would be so pumped, and the all street fight listeners can be part of the new Wolf Pack, and is someone turns their back on us. They might end up in a body bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I wanna see Brian pull off Okada's drop kick.