Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

Bryan mentioned again in this last ep that he's doing some kind of format change around November 15 and separately opined that if he were to ever have another permanent cohost, it would be Chris James who he does some of the Shocktober stuff with so that could be interesting. I like listening to Bryan because I just like the idea of a good-natured midwestern oaf trying desperately to put on a radio show about the stuff he likes and the man has a talent for chronicling a very specific slice of culture in America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

Cached Money posted:

of anything about the old show, I miss the call-in show the least.

yeah i don't miss skipping the 20 minute hank phone call of the week where he makes very clear he needs a therapist