Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Kenning posted:

loving dying at Bryan spending over 2 grand on Legos in like 3 months.

I think Bryan is allergic to money

secretly best girl posted:

I like how for ages I thought "Brett is the straight man of this pair" and then he drops "Yeah I'd just microdose cocaine one or two times a month to get all my poo poo done"

Brett is just more reserved and holds back a few things for himself, while Bryan just says anything on his mind as it enters his mind. I love them both :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

The Chive episode was weirdly depressing. The content was funny, but ugh

bewbies

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Kenning posted:

Listening to the South Park Guys episode and having flashbacks to high school when kids would talk about South Park characters like they were real people with real lives and being weirded out about it. It only happened with South Park, people didn't talk about Goku like that or whatever.

e: loving South Park apologia like a bunch of medieval Irish monks writing an exegesis on the Sermon on the Mount.

I had a friend in middle/high school who got his voice stuck as Cartman's, from doing a Cartman impression all. the. time. I stopped hanging out with that friend group in about 10th grade, and didn't think about South Park til I'd started a new job in 2019 and one of my coworkers asked "Oh hey, did you see the new South Park last night?" and I was genuinely shocked it was still being made. I replied something like "Nah, I hadn't watched South Park since early high school, I think I grew out of it." and he said "Aw man, you gotta get back on it, it's basically the best show ever made. Easily my favorite show, but Rick and Morty is climbing the ranks fast." It took my entire willpower to not say "Aren't you in your mid forties? Don't you have a kid who's nearly an adult?"