Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Hearing corny lib takes from people you fondly remember is sad, but I guess it is better than hearing chud cancel culture rants from comfortable millionaires. With old guys getting lame, you just have to hope for the lesser evil.

With this being the sad Stern shocktober episode, I think they still let him off easy for his endless vigilance in ensuring his supporting staff doesn't get paid. That sounded pathological making sure no one else takes any credit for the shows success and making sure they can't use their fame to get paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Jim Breuer's new stand up special is really something.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my mind around guy who devotes his entire persona to the most generic classic rock ever and hasn't heard a single Joy Division song in the last 35 years.

I remember when I got first Napster and downloaded like 200(!) whole songs and felt like I had all the music I will ever need. I was also a child.