Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
I’m in their big Facebook group and haven’t seen any complaints or the like, just some folks worried for him because it’s obvious he’s having a rough time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
I know it’s nosy of me but I really wish we knew better just what is going on. Both Brett’s and Bryan’s language surrounding this has been so guarded the whole time.

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER

bartok posted:

Dying at the phrase "Neo Geo rich".

i knew a kid who was neo geo rich. it was definitely a thing back then. little fucker also had all the best handheld games and CDs too

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
Monster flub on the EDC episode, I think they fixed it but I still had the original downloaded. Bryan has to totally restart the show about five minutes in. :yeshaha: