Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Good find! These are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

The_Rob posted:

Lol at Jen Kirkman retweeting Bryan to try and shame him or something.

link?

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

The_Rob posted:

I can't seem to find it anymore. She might have deleted it. But it was after she was saying that she thinks Bernie is a Russian agent of chaos who was put in the election to take down Hillary and then she went on a retweet spree on anyone who tweeted about her.

That sounds about right.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

I end up saving my shows for a while, and just got to Top Moments in Satanic Panic. I went looking for the reddit post they reference about South Dakota deciding to buy up debt because it's so good at collecting, and it's here. Yikes.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

padijun posted:

I dunno if you guys care if the zines are PDF or dead tree format, but if you don't listen to the end of the show, they're going to up the paper zine price to $8/mo in 2018, and offer the full PDF for $3/mo, but they're keeping it $5/mo for legacy subscribers.

Oh, awesome! I've been wanting those zines but I'm trying not to collect paper books.