Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Laughing at Bryan getting robbed while taking a piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

the street fight guys have excellent dumb guy energy which I really respond to. (For some reason lmao)

thoughts and prayers for Bryan's car

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Kushwaffles owns, hope dude's ok it's been several weeks.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Bryan just can't stop flubbing

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Man the Street Fight D&D stream is not very good.

I hope they're at least having fun. :unsmith:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Like they suck at 5e or the story sucks or they're just bad at improv?

Mostly just bad at improv IMO. It seems like Bryan is self conscious about playing D&D and is steamrolling the group and sucking a lot of air out of the room. He seems to butt in any time anyone else talks or does something. Their DM doesn't come off as especially confident either.

Brett is the best out of the four and I think if he told Bryan to chill a bit behind the scenes the campaign could improve.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The Trump bumper sticker on the headboard is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I still listen to this podcast and even subscribe to the Patreon. Hedo Bryan Unleashed alone was worth the price, and I've really enjoyed Shocktober as well.

Anyway that's all. Kushwaffles still hasn't called in again.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

hobble da gee bobble da gee stinky stinky tuna fish

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Kenning posted:

Bryan's tolerance for terrible poo poo is genuinely humbling.

I mean, Bryan's favorite band is Korn. Now, you can definitely do a lot worse than Korn in nu-metal genre and their drummer is sick as hell, but I feel that explains a lot of his tolerance for terrible media.

That's one of the reasons I enjoy the show so much, it's just a couple of Ohio dumb guys who are just trying to be good people and help you burn down your workplace.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Mancow specced all of his shock jock points into lying.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I've had the Greaseman episode downloaded since it came out, and I have yet to work up the fortitude to listen to it.

It's really good.

NOW I'D LIKE TO HAVE A RANCID BOWL OF STINKIN' TUNA FIIIISH!

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I woke up this morning with the Greasemans hobble March song running through my head, I think Bryan gave me brain damage

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Brett's a surly dude

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

bret is right

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

bartok posted:

The episode they just put out with Mike and Jesse from YKS is a must listen. Dying over Mike and Jesse giving Bryan poo poo for subscribing to Epix and Starz.

Came in here to say this. Great episode I laughed out loud several times.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Seriously the list of poo poo Bryan subscribes to is absolutely bonkers.

I lol'd at Bryan saying he's going to cancel Starz then coming up with all these reasons he shouldn't.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

lmao
jesus christ bryan

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

powerful sighting

Bryan should walk across the US to raise awareness for mental illness like that one dumbass goon tried to do

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

:siren:Hedo Brett is cancelled!:siren:

coward

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

the beginning of the end was brett chickening out on doing hedo brett

this is kind of lol but Bryan's experience inspired me to seek out ketamine infusion therapy and poo poo i wild but also seems to really be working better than previous antidepressants I've tried but also I can still bust so 10/10.

I've been off street fight for a bit though because I really do miss the Bryan/Brett interaction, not say Bryan by himself doesn't make great shows, but for the call in show especially I feel like there's a piece missing.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Guys is extremely good

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Cached Money posted:

of anything about the old show, I miss the call-in show the least.

RIP weed waffles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

blunt for century posted:

The Chive episode was weirdly depressing. The content was funny, but ugh

bewbies

Worse than the greaseman