Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That’s awesome!!! Sad Bryan has never looked better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Seems like the worst time to give up on people.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I think Bryan is going to handle things well, and has been.

Despite what he says he can pull off solo rambling really well.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Nobody could possibly be worse than the Greaseman.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I’m liking Brian’s stuff and think he can even hold it down himself. I wish Brett luck.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Just don’t be weed waffles.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Cached Money posted:

is that the spectrum type dude who calls in and rambles on forever about inane poo poo or is that someone else

That’s fixerpunk.

Weed waffles was a few years back.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
When is the best time to change Patreons without getting charged twice?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I liked short job or Dare stories. It was cool hearing a lot of different stories before it became the Hank and Bear show (Bear was a lot more interesting however)

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
The use of Chris Farley was especially annoying.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I live abroad so I never heard of this Chive before the podcast, where they have a 3500$ Beverly Hills Ninja coin. What the loving gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
This new episode of Guys sounds awesome. Love the guests.