Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Here, have some galaxy filler. Good luck getting these guys off their comfy planet!

Sedenteron Dormancy
Mammalian, top row 2nd across, pig-camel hybrid
Sendenteron, Sedenterons, Sedenteron
Mammalian 1
Nonadaptive, Slow Breeders, Sedentary, Weak, Slow Learners

J'Dallot Sakir, Female
King, Queen
Crown Prince, Crown Princess
Phenotype 1, Hairstyle 1
Color Variant 4, Clothes 5
Room 1

Sedent
Sedstar
Random
Arctic
Mammalian City

Fanatic Pacifist, Xenophile
Imperial
Functional Architecture, Agrarian Idyll
Sedenteron Dormancy
Sedenteron
Paradox (1,1) A curled up, sleeping stylized beastie
(2,1) and (1,2)
3rd row, 1st column, the horizontal sine wave

Missiles
Hyperspace
Mammalian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

ShichiNoBushi posted:

Sedenteron Dormancy has been created. I find it interesting that you created their race with 5 negative traits. I don't know how it will work once it gets to the point, but if they genetically engineer themselves, they will have 8 Trait Points to invest plus what they get from technology and other sources.

8 trait points but all trait slots filled, they need to remove some to gain any positives, with a concomitant loss of points to work with.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
It's the challenge option. Nothing there is outright crippling, but fanatic pacifists who are weak, slow at everything and don't like change make for a fun little skill test. It's the ultimate 'path of least resistance' lazy bastard civ,.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
We need to rename everything in that home system stat. I propose the other games subforums.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Godna posted:

We are the GOONMIND. I propose that Autonomous drone 69 keeps his job as the society leader, and the overall leader shall be named the GOONMIND. Capslock is manual

edit: Nuking it for orbit is infact the Goon way. Also We should treat any migrants we may receive as a food source. Because if it exists I'm sure a goon has eaten it

edit2: Games system was a stealth pun. I am pleased to see

We can't receive migrants as a hivemind. Anything not-us dies out, usually shaking its clenched manipulatory appendage as it decries that 'Goons ruin everything'. (Technically it gets deported, but we can change that to 'gets eaten'.)

There is a late-game option where we can grant hiveminded status to other species, essentially covering their :10bux: and enabling them to remain part of us.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Jul 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Happy with the name changes. I like the idea of doing the moons as the best threads from the relevant forums.

• Locked thread