Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The butt-talking scene, but Han's butt speaks in Wookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
But no, seriously, they're gonna reshoot it into an absolutely joyless slog about people with no personality running from one explosion to the next, as different-enough-to-make-a-new-toy vehicles fly above and jog in the background and we'll all wish there was a talking butt.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Jose posted:

Rogue one was really bad

I don't think it was awful.

I just think anyone who walked away from it saying poo poo like "it was definitely the best Star Wars movie and my favorite!" is wasting money on movies. Those people should buy themselves a laser pointer and some shiny paper on a string to swat at. You don't need cinema, the most recent thing to catch your attention is always the greatest thing you've ever seen, and I honestly envy the joy you get out of life.

Blurry Gray Thing fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jun 24, 2017

• Locked thread