Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I thought I was done with Star Wars after the shitshows of Episode VII and Rogue One, but I'd be up for Han Ventura: Hutt Detective. So who is going to be the male criminal cross-dressing to avoid getting caught?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

What Disney wants: A dark, gritty take on Han Solo that allows him to rattle off snarky quips with his budy, Lando Calrissian. Han's parents will also have included a flaw in the Death Star design that will allow him to fly a YT freighter near the trench without anyone noticing it.

What the world needs: Lando pretending that Han is his mentally-handicapped brother at the Imperial Funny Farm, and having the former distract the guards while a tutu-clad Han wanders around looking for his sidekick and best friend, Chewbacca.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Yaddle could be in the Han Solo movie. Maybe she will hire Han to return her pet bantha, but she can't pay him so she just blows him. With the Force.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

JediTalentAgent posted:

Actually, the ending of the film was going to explain the comedic nature of the film:

Han Solo gets shot by a guy in an alley who steps out of the shadows and examines the features of the man he just shot.

"Close enough," while rifling through Solo's pockets for his credis and ID.

Solo weakly pulls his blaster out, fires, and misses. For this, he is shot again and again until he's a smoldering corpse. The man looks at the ID.

"'Han Solo', huh...? I guess I can live with that." The gunman walks through the shadows as a light flashes on his face revealing him to be a young, CG'd Harrison Ford

:golfclap:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Teikanmi posted:

lol do people actually give a poo poo about star wars anymore in any serious way

the whole thing has been complete dog poo poo since like 1997

White genocide retards do, but then they are retarded.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Young Han Solo opens the scene dressed as a Galactic Postal Service delivery man sneaking his way into Dengar's cousin's place to steal back a Twi'lek dancer's prize kath hound. When he returns it, she pays him in sexy time instead of credits.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

I'd rather have seen a Mace Windu solo film, especially since he's getting up there in years.

I wonder if they'd model it after Black Dynamite or I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

new phone who dis posted:

The next comic book movie is going to be based on a Tijuana Bible.

CAPTAIN AMERICA HAS A UNIVERSAL DESIRE

Hydra-sucking lips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

God bless you for linking this.

• Locked thread