Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Do you think Zuck has ever been to one of those poverty camps for rich people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

pushpins posted:

Zuck will be the first US president to visit burning man

idk i think andrew jackson or william henry harrison probably saw a burning man

that they lit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ScrubLeague posted:

Do you think Zuck has ever been to one of those poverty camps for rich people

yes but in virtual reality only

https://twitter.com/CEOSleepout/status/877812107168763904

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Zuck!
will be the first prez never to witness poverty in person
Zuck!
be the change you wanna see
the proud boys had their turn, so
let the tech bros have their turn
it's his turn!
Zuck!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
can't wait for zuck to somehow start appealing to rural whites and southern blacks

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

logikv9 posted:

can't wait for zuck to somehow start appealing to rural whites and southern blacks

It's going to be the OP but with boiled possum and "collared greens"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

logikv9 posted:

well if you believe succ zone, the southern black vote is not needed, because the south is red anyway, and zuck will appeal to the Midwest by merely showing his face, and pressing some flesh

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Dick Suckerberg

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
if the 2016 primaries taught me anything (it didnt) its that southern blacks love neoliberalism

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
does this guy know that he can't be president because nobody likes him and he can't make people like him because of his face voice body and last name or has nobody told him yet

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/lbourgie/status/878628250913841153

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Running out of touch technocratic elites hasn't worked... but what if we ran an out of touch technocratic elite who's also a 16 year old ginger Jew, somehow.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yes eric garland that's correct: dr.dre

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

Running out of touch technocratic elites hasn't worked... but what if we ran an out of touch technocratic elite who's also a 16 year old ginger Jew, somehow.

the problem with the out of touch technocratic elites was that they werent also billionaires. this must change.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

well we ran an out of touch corrupt billionaire traitor

so, clearly america's only gripe, when it comes to winning, is the technocrat, and female part

oh wait, obamma was a technocrat, so not that either

Fuckerberg will be fine

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 18:11 on Jun 24, 2017

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Weeping Wound posted:

oh so that's what it is

I thought it was wiener schnitzel on a bun

It is in indiana I have no idea what iowa does.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Mark Zuckerberg is 5'7" and looks like howdy doody. Obama is 6'9" and has a strong and majestic gaze like he's peering into a better tomorrow.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Like you can sAy whatever you want but if there is one absolute iron law of us politics it's that manlets may never be president.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Like you can sAy whatever you want but if there is one absolute iron law of us politics it's that manlets may never be president.
james madison

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

well played :golfclap:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Mark Zuckerberg is 5'7" and looks like howdy doody. Obama is 6'9" and has a strong and majestic gaze like he's peering into a better tomorrow.

JEB! was the tallest of all.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeb! Repetition posted:

JEB! was the tallest of all.

jeb didnt even need to stand on his toes for that picture, but he did it, for america

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

jeb didnt even need to stand on his toes for that picture, but he did it, for america

I believe him that it was to see his wife better, just because it's such a thing he'd do.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Zinkletink berns bros, amazes with charisma.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

an old yospos classic:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Base Camp Blanket posted:

Zinkletink berns bros, amazes with charisma.

Lmao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

cucks

for

ZUCK!!!!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

cucks

for

ZUCK!!!!

Zuckerberg hires people to cuck his enemies.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Every last one of us is going to be called anti-semitic in 2020 :gonk:

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Every last one of us is going to be called anti-semitic in 2020 :gonk:

zucked up if true

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I can't believe how excited I am about the Zuck! campaign!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

MaxxBot posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about the Zuck! campaign!

not as excited as robby mook and jim messina

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

it's a great era when a literal automaton from a bethesda studios game has more awareness of society than most people do

i mean he's gonna kill all humans shortly after he gets elected but there's hope for the future after humans :shobon:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
zuckerfy me

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUaRuUUXiQE

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

prison laborers will be paid in facebook shares and exclusive app offers

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
America's first culturally jewish president

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

it's not like he's going to have positions distinct from the generic democrats he's running against so why would you vote for him over someone who actually knows how the political system works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Peel posted:

it's not like he's going to have positions distinct from the generic democrats he's running against so why would you vote for him over someone who actually knows how the political system works

it sounds like he supports legalizing pot.