Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
zuck won't win poo poo and i am moderately certain this post will age well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

logikv9 posted:

we (mostly) know how humans work but automatons are currently an unknown quantity

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
"how did zuck convince rural working whites and southern black voters to vote for the facebook dude??" -me, in 2021 as president zuck decrees mandatory facebook for all

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

maybe i should work on my false facebook superhero persona, butt chicken

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

prison laborers will be paid in facebook shares and exclusive app offers

new currency of america: Zuck's Bux

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
watch this ad to subtract thirty minutes from your prison sentence

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/878718261906481152

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Learning all about society from a carefully chosen man who's about the same height as me, a normally tall man who's perfectly qualified to be boss.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

nice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
facebook gave me water and food and healthcare via "like tokens"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

FuriousxGeorge posted:

it sounds like he supports legalizing pot.

congrats on winning my vote zuckerberg

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

so sucky that he has his own thread and not in the suck zone anymore rip

no, this is the zuck zone now

hes bad enough to merit it, IMO

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

logikv9 posted:

-me, re: trump, june of 2015

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'd like to think that Zuck's complete lack of personality compared to Trump allows people to see through his transparent pandering, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Zuck gonna win rural whites with a cornbread, sour cream, tater tot abomination that will haunt your nightmares

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

I'm an easy mark for Zuckerberg!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

pushpins posted:

Zuck gonna win rural whites with a cornbread, sour cream, tater tot abomination that will haunt your nightmares

it will work too

i'm a cuck 4 zuck!

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

ZUCCD

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Do you think Zuck has ever been to one of those poverty camps for rich people

i'm sure he's visited twitter hq

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
That emotional manipulation feed experiment was just the early stages of the zuckerberg election feed algorithm

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

lancemantis posted:

That emotional manipulation feed experiment was just the early stages of the zuckerberg election feed algorithm

He's already deployed it. He used it to get Trump elected (proof of concept for investors that he could use his platform to brainwash people into doing literally anything, no matter how ridiculous).

Also had the advantage of installing someone he could easily beat and avoided any confrontations with Hillary's assasin squads

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

He's already deployed it. He used it to get Trump elected (proof of concept for investors that he could use his platform to brainwash people into doing literally anything, no matter how ridiculous).

Also had the advantage of installing someone he could easily beat and avoided any confrontations with Hillary's assasin squads

this is my new favorite conspiracy theory

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
it wasn't the russians at all, they were actually trying to protect us, what fools we are!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

3 of the past 5 US presidents were Ivy League-educated Northeasterners elected by the rural working white

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Dick Suckerberg.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Man Musk posted:

3 of the past 5 US presidents were Ivy League-educated Northeasterners elected by the rural working white

Yes, they definitely won because of the demographic that's voted the least in the last 30 years

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i'm a cuck 4 zuck!

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

*clicks the follow button*

NOT

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Pro: Zuck will institute UBI

Con: You lose UBI payments if you fail to attend the daily virtual Agile Scrum meeting.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

Con: You lose UBI payments if you fail to attend the daily virtual Agile Scrum meeting.

Zuck will abolish unis and make coding boot camp attendance mandatory in order to collect on UBI benefits

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
I predict Zuckerberg will either run for president of America, or president of the united states of Facebook. Time will tell and in either path he'll be likely favored to win.

Join an OStatus network, stop the future today by going beyond the future.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
The long primary, starting 5 years before the election you're gonna participate in.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Peel posted:

it's not like he's going to have positions distinct from the generic democrats he's running against so why would you vote for him over someone who actually knows how the political system works
Facebook's more accurate than Ada and he can pivot while entrenched politicians can't.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

MaxxBot posted:

Nah, he'll make UBI free the same way facebook stays free.

Your data is very important and you don't even know it. Facebook is free because you being on facebook makes them money beyond the minor amount they get from advertising.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
zucks campaign lookin more sincere than clintons at least

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
A thread about Facebook and Zuck is never complete without a polar opposite:

Richard Stallman
https://stallman.org/facebook.html

e: Check this hot political deets archive:
https://www.stallman.org/archives/2017-mar-jun.html

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 16:50 on Jun 25, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

zucks campaign lookin more sincere than clintons at least

At least he actually visited rust belt states....

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
clinton absolutely visited rust belt states on the days that the primary elections were happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Butt Fuckerberg.