Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

we know zink tinklefuck would like to have all genomes, but would he kill hamprince for his mitochondria?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
How long until Zuck pulls a full-on Jeb! and we all end up ironically supporting him and then the irony part fades away until there is only Zuck!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Main Paineframe posted:

there's no way the CEO and founder of the world's second largest advertising/marketing company with access to untold amounts of data about what people of different political leanings like to see and hear could possibly have a shot at the presidency :downs:

he'll probably lose, but not before running a campaign so blatantly algorithm-driven and focus-grouped that it makes Hillary look genuine by comparison, and absolutely obliterating everyone in the primaries as a result

Unless the Dems actually have someone remotely likable in the primaries, which they very well might not.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

If the Dems have a likable candidate, they will do their utmost to destroy him.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

i cri evrytiem

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
So Trump spent $50 million of his own money and has probably managed to steer at least that much in taxpayer & donor funding to his businesses. And that's not even including the tax cuts he wants to give himself. Pretty good RoI. It occurs to me that Facebook is fighting the IRS over around a billion dollars in avoided taxes thanks to their inversion with Ireland. If the Zuck manages to spend $50 million to get the presidency in 2020, he could probably deep six the IRS suit and save himself up to a cool billion, even before considering the savings he'll get by shutting down any investogations of his shady charity. Not a bad RoI as well.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
https://www.thoughtco.com/members-of-congress-supported-by-facebook-3367615

quote:

Zuckerberg's large donation to Democrats and his criticism of Trump have led some to the conclusion that the Facebook CEO is a Democrat. But Zuckerberg did not contribute to anyone in the 2016 congressional or presidential races, not even Democrat Hillary Clinton.

quote:

Sean Eldridge: Zuckerberg contributed the maximum $5,200 to the Republican U.S. House candidate’s campaign committee in 2013. Eldridge is husband of Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes, according to the National Journal.

Orrin G. Hatch: Zuckerberg contributed the maximum $5,200 to the Republican U.S. senator from Utah’s campaign committee in 2013.

Marco Rubio: Zuckerberg contributed the maximum $5,200 to the Republican U.S. senator from Florida’s campaign committee in 2013.

Paul D. Ryan: Zuckerberg contributed $2,600 to the failed 2012 Republican vice presidential nominee and U.S. House member in 2014.

Charles E. Schumer: Zuckerberg contributed the maximum $5,200 to the Democratic U.S. senator from New York’s campaign committee in 2013.

Cory Booker: Zuckerberg also contributed $7,800 in 2013 to the prominent member of the Democratic Party and U.S. senator who is widely believed to be a leading candidate for president as soon as 2020. But Zuckerberg sought and received a full refund for unexplained reasons.

quote:

The Facebook PAC raised nearly $350,000 in the 2012 election cycle. It spent $277,675 supporting federal candidates; Facebook spent more on Republicans ($144,000) than it did on Democrats ($125,000).

In the 2016 elections, Facebook PAC spent $517,000 supporting federal candidates. In all, 56 percent went to Republicans and 44 percent went to Democrats.

I'm thinking independent run if he runs. He's donated to too many Republicans to survive waltzing in to a Democratic primary potentially full of names like Sanders, Warren, or Biden. (Or even a Hillary, "Miss me yet?" 2020 attempt) He fails both the leftist and centrist purity tests. He can't win a Republican primary when basically his only solid political position is disagreeing with Trump on immigration.

But he will win if he runs as an independent. Especially if he really wants to legalize it.

FuriousxGeorge has issued a correction as of 11:43 on Jun 27, 2017

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

StashAugustine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

The need to be watched and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data mining algorithms.

By the way Agent Denton, stay out of the ladies' restroom. That kind of activity embarrasses the agency more than it does you.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Dick Suckerberg

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

gently caress Zuck! :v:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FuriousxGeorge posted:

I'm thinking independent run if he runs. He's donated to too many Republicans to survive waltzing in to a Democratic primary potentially full of names like Sanders, Warren, or Biden. (Or even a Hillary, "Miss me yet?" 2020 attempt) He fails both the leftist and centrist purity tests. He can't win a Republican primary when basically his only solid political position is disagreeing with Trump on immigration.

But he will win if he runs as an independent. Especially if he really wants to legalize it.

'centrist purity' is probably the most brain damaged concept ive heard in a while.

Shao821
May 28, 2005

You want SHOCK?! I'll SHOCK you full of SHOCK!

Kneel before zuck

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

fixed

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

'centrist purity' is probably the most brain damaged concept ive heard in a while.

I can certainly hope that even the most limpdicked DNC goblin wouldn't want anything to do with a guy who maxed out his donations to loving Liddle Marco and Paul Ryan but drat it's hard to expect anything at all from those freaks

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
did zuck manage to sue his neighbors into submission so they wouldn't be able to see over the walls of his hawaiian compound?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

the bitcoin of weed posted:

I can certainly hope that even the most limpdicked DNC goblin wouldn't want anything to do with a guy who maxed out his donations to loving Liddle Marco and Paul Ryan but drat it's hard to expect anything at all from those freaks

it's a pretty common thing among business: donate to both sides so the winner is in your pocket no matter how the election goes. I doubt the centrists, who are all about being pro-business, would hold it against him. most of the people he donated to were up-and-comers who either held a lot of power or were on track to

the right seems to be pretty forgiving too. hell, Trump was a Democrat for a few years - and Jeb even tried to use that against him in the primaries. no one's going to give a poo poo about Zuck's donor history

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I'm going to give a poo poo about zukk's donor history

gently caress rubio

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

FuriousxGeorge posted:

lmao

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Greetings worker units!

It's time to go FULL CUCK for Mark Zuck!

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

FuriousxGeorge posted:

the age of things mattering as objective concepts, or as predictors of future outcomes, has ended. zuck could easily run as the Dem nominee; if their 2020 pool of applicants consists of has-beens and never-rans (as it looks right now), the neo-liberal portion of the DNC will glom onto zuck with a suction greater than the vacuum of space. besides, we've already learned that a billionaire can straight lie about anything/everything and still be elected to the highest office in the govt., so it's not like it'll be hard for him to dismiss any actual facts about his prior political leanings.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
do you think zuck wants to be president so he can order people to be killed and not get arrested?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jose posted:

do you think zuck wants to be president so he can order people to be killed and not get arrested?
That's definitely in the top three reasons for any presidential candidate - though I wouldn't be surprised if it was number one for him.

e: Hillary excepted of course.

A Buttery Pastry has issued a correction as of 19:21 on Jun 27, 2017

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Jose posted:

zuck wants to be president because young people are just smarter

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Jose posted:

Can he not do that now?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

when did facebook become God

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

deadgoon posted:

when did facebook become God

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

That's correct worker units, humanoid concepts like "community" and "spirituality" can be synthesized digitally!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Ostiosis posted:

Can he not do that now?

MaxxBot posted:

That's correct worker units, humanoid concepts like "community" and "spirituality" can be synthesized digitally!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Zuck: Revamp Healthcare.gov to be more like Steam

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Zuck: Revamp Healthcare.gov to be more like Steam
Nah,
Facebook Health Marketplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

To cuck the zuck you would need to provide something he can't give his asian wife.