Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

a place for racist white males to dominate their communities?

sounds about right so good job zucker

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Zuck: Revamp Healthcare.gov to be more like Steam

The summer sale is hammering Steam's login server, so this is already taken care of

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

deadgoon posted:

when did facebook become God

StashAugustine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

The need to be watched and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data mining algorithms.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

MaxxBot posted:

Greetings worker units!

It's time to go FULL CUCK for Mark Zuck!

you are really happy you've finally found a candidate more pathetic than ¡jeb!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

no im pretty sure thats what shitposting is for

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Strong Daddy Zuck!

if the white working class line up behind him, meet your new prez america!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Strong Daddy Zuck!

if the white working class line up behind him, meet your new prez america!

not sure you could design a candidate less appealing to the white working class (aside for hillary clinton)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Awwwww schucky zucky now

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

consumed by normies posted:

not sure you could design a candidate less appealing to the white working class (aside for hillary clinton)

that makes sense

which is why they will totally vote for him; after all, what does trump have to do with the white working class?

e: his open indulgence in miscegenation may present an impediment to him though :lol:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 07:42 on Jun 28, 2017

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

#ProudToBeACuckForZuck

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
The only impediment to him winning as an independent is deciding not to run. This isn't because he is in any way good or anything. (Besides wanting to legalize it, which makes him objectively superior to the Democratic party) Any seen by the media as credible candidate with enough funding to run an independent national campaign organization who tells the parties to gently caress off is going to win as long as their vision isn't a centrism that molds the worst of both worlds*. The voters want change. They tried the D version. They are trying the R version. They hate both. Give them a credible "I" and they will try it.

This is the same reason Bernie has a shot. The country isn't ideologically left, but we will try anybody other than the current status quo right now because nearly everybody agrees it's all a giant cesspool of suck.

*Not loving Bloomberg

FuriousxGeorge has issued a correction as of 07:54 on Jun 28, 2017

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

#ProudToBeACuckForZuck

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
zuck is death, and not in a good way. Death of consciousness. I understand why this might appeal to you.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

zuck is death, and not in a good way. Death of consciousness. I understand why this might appeal to you.
the cucked alex jones pivot

true agents of chaos will embrace skynet's cleansing by fire

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the cucked alex jones pivot

true agents of chaos will embrace skynet's cleansing by fire

gently caress, im serious. gently caress you, zuck.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

as an alcoholic this appeals to me a great deal
:cheers:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
we won't need consciousness once facebook attains it

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Baloogan posted:

as always, baloogan quacks the truth.

hail satan, death to zuckerberg 2020

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

consumed by normies posted:

that's okay, he has #data and #algorithms and knows a lot about #socialmediamarketing, the DNC will love him to death

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Larry Parrish posted:

'centrist purity' is probably the most brain damaged concept ive heard in a while.

AKA "how dare you, my pragmatism is not an ideological stance!"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

propublica got its hands on internal Facebook moderation guidelines and it is wild

x-posting cuz zuckercuck

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Jose posted:

do you think zuck wants to be president so he can order people to be killed and not get arrested?

Didn't you see Social Network? His sole motivator, the thing that drove him to greater and greater achievements, was unsuccessfully trying impress his ex-girlfriend Rooney Mara

We know that this has at least some basis in fact, from a blog post he drunkenly wrote the night he crashed Harvard's network with a hot-or-not knock-off

Ladies and gentlemen, the next president of the United States of America:

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/538697/Mark-Zuckerberg-s-Online-Diary

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

fits my needs posted:

x-posting cuz zuckercuck

this is wild lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Didn't you see Social Network? His sole motivator, the thing that drove him to greater and greater achievements, was unsuccessfully trying impress his ex-girlfriend Rooney Mara

We know that this has at least some basis in fact, from a blog post he drunkenly wrote the night he crashed Harvard's network with a hot-or-not knock-off

lmao this is real? i thought this was a Sorkin Creation

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I would much rather die in a coal mine dying of republican disease than live in whatever hosed Utopia Sukerberg has for people.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

I've seen this one before his "tour" but now this is a little too on the nose in hindsight :thunk:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
I posted this in the Trump thread but I just realized that Facebook probably loving loves the rise of openly white supremacist movements because it's a tremendous market opportunity

companies that target their ads toward white supremacists via conventional means (like running ads on Breitbart or white supremacist sites, or running racist ads) face the risk of getting caught and seeing a backlash as a result. that makes neo-Nazis a difficult demographic to advertise to

Facebook advertising is so much more targeted that it doesn't really have that problem

hell, FB has already gotten in trouble once when someone noticed that their "multicultural affinity segments" could be used to violate the Fair Housing act by running "whites only" ads for housing

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:holymoley:

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Dick Suckerberg

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
At least we got The Social Network out of zuck, and that's an amazing film.

funnily enough he would learn a lot from watching and understanding it but he is not capable of that.

makes u think

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

what's really lol is that this is the most vulnerable type of individual to Lady Macbeth type partna's

lol, he is bein' hen pecked into runnin fo leada' o' the free world!

2017 is just so :3:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
@fitsmyneeds

re: Facebook modding rules

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

:smugjones: :barf:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 23:38 on Jun 28, 2017

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Lark Duckerberg

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

FuriousxGeorge posted:

The only impediment to him winning as an independent is deciding not to run. This isn't because he is in any way good or anything. (Besides wanting to legalize it, which makes him objectively superior to the Democratic party) Any seen by the media as credible candidate with enough funding to run an independent national campaign organization who tells the parties to gently caress off is going to win as long as their vision isn't a centrism that molds the worst of both worlds*. The voters want change. They tried the D version. They are trying the R version. They hate both. Give them a credible "I" and they will try it.

This is the same reason Bernie has a shot. The country isn't ideologically left, but we will try anybody other than the current status quo right now because nearly everybody agrees it's all a giant cesspool of suck.

*Not loving Bloomberg

I'm guessing that the country won't have a good reaction when they try the (I) and find out its a warmed over combination of the worst parts of what both the (D)'s and (R)'s are selling.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Feldegast42 posted:

I'm guessing that the country won't have a good reaction when they try the (I) and find out its a warmed over combination of the worst parts of what both the (D)'s and (R)'s are selling.

Someone like Zuck isn't going to be as bad as the worst parts of the Rs. When you pile on the social conservatism you are objectively worse. If he's the worst part of the Ds plus legal pot, then at least we have legal pot. I'm not sure on that though, because he hasn't actually said that as far as I can tell. He just said marijuana enforcement is racist. He could mean "Arrest more white potheads."

e: Actually now that I think of it I don't think Zuck can win. Country won't be able to imagine him as CINC of the military. Someone like Trump can exploit that.

FuriousxGeorge has issued a correction as of 04:08 on Jun 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

zuckerberg's answer to winning the "white working class" vote: a flat response of "empowering racists"

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Actually now that I think of it I don't think Trump can win. Country won't be able to imagine him as CINC of the military. Someone like Hillary can exploit that.
:thunk: