Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/NathanCHubbard/status/878988560405114880

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

ThndrShk2k posted:

A thread about Facebook and Zuck is never complete without a polar opposite:

Richard Stallman
https://stallman.org/facebook.html

e: Check this hot political deets archive:
https://www.stallman.org/archives/2017-mar-jun.html

users useds

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

just lol that guy's thread

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
He's not wrong!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Duck Peckerwood

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

"how did zuck convince rural working whites and southern black voters to vote for the facebook dude??" -me, in 2021 as president zuck decrees mandatory facebook for all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlyzkw1we_g

mags
May 30, 2008

ThndrShk2k posted:

He's not wrong!

stallman is the kind of guy I agree with sometimes but always hate his style of argument

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

mister magpie posted:

stallman is the kind of guy I agree with sometimes but always hate his style of argument
You're not wrong either!

I wish he would make his arguments more accessible but on the other hand not compromising himself is one of the things I can respect about him, despite his... oddities.
His arguments against facebook are pretty valid and should be listened to if Zuck does run as it's great critique on the system that would allow and perpetuate a Zuck win.

mags
May 30, 2008

ThndrShk2k posted:

You're not wrong either!

I wish he would make his arguments more accessible but on the other hand not compromising himself is one of the things I can respect about him, despite his... oddities.
His arguments against facebook are pretty valid and should be listened to if Zuck does run as it's great critique on the system that would allow and perpetuate a Zuck win.

yah. exactly.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Buckle the cuck up!

For Zuck!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
get ready 2 huck, shuck, muck, and gently caress 4 zuck the cuck!!!

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i sincerely wish with all my heart that zuckerberg goes against trump and trump wins because eveyrone goes "lmao who's this nerd, pass"

it's almost as good as my dream scenario of hillary running again in 2020 and losing again for the exact same reasons

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ThndrShk2k posted:

You're not wrong either!

stallman is the one guy in those action-adventure stories that literally does things like use his toenails as toothpicks but actually knows the true path to stopping Skynet

unfortunately this is reality so nobody actually listens to him

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ZUCK!

*smartphone beep*

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Ekster posted:

i sincerely wish with all my heart that zuckerberg goes against trump and trump wins because eveyrone goes "lmao who's this nerd, pass"

it's almost as good as my dream scenario of hillary running again in 2020 and losing again for the exact same reasons

I will gladly vote for president pissbaby and vice president mr hands over zuck the cuck. i hope the donald dumps on him so hard that even Jeb! makes fun of him.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i keep trying to type "zuck is a mess" in my facebook status but everytime i type it out it posts "I support Zuck for President of the United States" and then threatens to like all of my ex's pictures unless i vote for him

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
zuck is a MESS

zuck is a WASTE

zuck is a big, fat President of the United States

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Only Jeb! Can Save Us Now! Guac Bowls 2020!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Best Giraffe posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

i keep trying to type "zuck is a mess" in my facebook status but everytime i type it out it posts "I support Zuck for President of the United States" and then threatens to like all of my ex's pictures unless i vote for him

her photography is excellent, and you said you would still be friends

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

good try

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Best Giraffe posted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm glad we've already made dick zuckerberg's candidacy a meme that will ruin it

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Mark Zuckerberg is the New Sincerity.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i was like, how could someone be the big of a naive dumbass, and well hes apparently ceo of ticketmaster so that makes sense

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

consumed by normies posted:

i was like, how could someone be the big of a naive dumbass, and well hes apparently ceo of ticketmaster so that makes sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOgUiPYVssI

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
go zuck yourself thread

i for one can't wait to volunteer my genetic and medical information in order to provide a cure for mankind's insatiable desire for leisure

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X3GBrWcoac

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

stallman is the one guy in those action-adventure stories that literally does things like use his toenails as toothpicks but actually knows the true path to stopping Skynet

unfortunately this is reality so nobody actually listens to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
truck stop zuck may be my fav so far.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

The need to be watched and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data mining algorithms.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

do u think zucc will enforce the concept of an anglosphere and accelerate conflict between the US and china considering that FB isn't allowed there?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
there's no way the CEO and founder of the world's second largest advertising/marketing company with access to untold amounts of data about what people of different political leanings like to see and hear could possibly have a shot at the presidency :downs:

he'll probably lose, but not before running a campaign so blatantly algorithm-driven and focus-grouped that it makes Hillary look genuine by comparison, and absolutely obliterating everyone in the primaries as a result

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
only zuk could go to china

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I will destroy all those who oppose Zuck!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Messina2012/sta...er%3D184%23pti4

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Commerz posted:

do u think zucc will enforce the concept of an anglosphere and accelerate conflict between the US and china considering that FB isn't allowed there?

Facebook is also banned in Iran so we can count on zucchini to keep carrying water for the regime change nutjobs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

what does kenny loggins think about trump

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this man is clearly a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

hamprince no! :ohdear: