Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I think he's bad but if he runs on UBI and single payer then I'll probably vote for him because I'm the worlds largest beta cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I wonder what kind of laws it would break to force Zuck campaign ads to Facebook users (the olds who voted for Trump)

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Do you think Zuck has ever been to one of those poverty camps for rich people

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

nice

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
clinton absolutely visited rust belt states on the days that the primary elections were happening

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
most of the motherfuckers in this forum are going to vote for a man named Mark to be President of the United States.

Other notable Marks:

Hammill
Ruffalo
Wahlberg
Rothko
Cuban
Twain
Hoppus
McGrath
Mothersbaugh
Antony
Brunell
Buehrle
McGwire
Martin
Messier
Spitz
David Chapman

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i think jeremy piven is canadian??

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm gonna vote for Zuck vs. Trump but I won't like it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
zuck blows but if he runs on basic income and universal healthcare then i'll still vote for the nerd

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Taintrunner posted:

lol you loving moron

this is how all the dystopia novels start

you mean with a bunch of dirt farmers being conned into dying at war for the benefit of a few rich oligarchs?

yeah no poo poo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the country's dying and it's going to hurt the whole time, so i'll take some moderate comfort and dignity where i can get it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
if you don't see the benefit of ubi and uhc i'm not sure what i can do to help you

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
then we should never vote ever and also ceremonially cut off our genitals

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
my takes are like the tenement where i lay: super cold

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I mean if the choice is between a Bipartisan Compromise Democrat, Trump, and UBI/UHC Zuck, I think the choice is obvious.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Also look I ain't saying I'm excited as hell to vote Zuck in 2020 because that's laughable but just checking out the current landscape if he's selling the right poo poo I'll do the needful even if I'll be skeptical as hell and not totally happy about it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Sure, but who else you got? If you make all your voting decisions on the assumption that everyone is lying all the time, why would you ever vote for anyone?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I mean sure the Bern dog gets my vote by default but I'm talking about a scenario where it's Cory Booker and Trump and Zuck

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Remember when I said I'd vote for him if he had the right policies? Glad that got out of the way early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Shear Modulus posted:

isn't the war on terror ongoing

that's the great thing about a war on a concept, it lasts forever