Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

I wonder what kind of laws it would break to force Zuck campaign ads to Facebook users (the olds who voted for Trump)

oh no not the hallowed election laws, the FEC might really do something about it this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/zuckerberg-listening-tour/

quote:

It is my honor to encounter so many communicative people. I met with a male who drives bigrig trucks. Did you know bigrig trucks do not drive themselves? How curious. It seems like it would be a boring and easy job with modern navigation technology. I am told it is not boring and easy. I asked if the man was sure it was not easy. He smiled and shook his head, which made me think he was happy and saying no. I checked with Deborah and she said that was correct. He was happy and saying no. I asked him if the roads here are good and if he liked to use them. He said they were good.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I wonder if some phd history student a generation from now will write a thesis about how making Caesar in New Vegas well written led to Trump getting elected

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the last line is the best

quote:

As Mr. Zuckerberg was leaving, he made one request, Mr. Moore said.

“He said, ‘If there are any news reporters that call you, just make sure you tell them I’m not running for president.’”

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Question Friend posted:

Peace means they weren't fighting wars

technically neither is the USA