Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

i keep trying to type "zuck is a mess" in my facebook status but everytime i type it out it posts "I support Zuck for President of the United States" and then threatens to like all of my ex's pictures unless i vote for him

her photography is excellent, and you said you would still be friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zuck is caesar from new vegas

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ave, True To Zuckerberg

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I wonder if some phd history student a generation from now will write a thesis about how making Caesar in New Vegas well written led to Trump getting elected

the whole point of caesar was that he was just a dumb history nerd

so yes probably

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rudatron posted:

wait, zuckerberg is a roman history dork? how the gently caress did that happen

ave, true to suck

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the fact that zuck lowkey sees himself as a roman senator explains so much

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

if it comes down to zuck vs. trump i will personally pen a letter begging prime minister corbyn to launch a foreign intervention regime change to save us from this nightmare

for the first time ever "we will be welcomed as liberators" will be the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Prester Jane posted:

Yup. This is the kind of poo poo you can expect when an amoral sociopath like Zuckerberg manages to accrue a bunch of power and influence. Eventually they surround themselves with a bunch of fellow sociopaths- and that's always when the monstrous horror of their actions truly begins to take a toll on the defenseless.

https://twitter.com/Geli_Tripping/status/979502600272990211

pretty much sums it up