Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Data 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
can't wait for zuck to somehow start appealing to rural whites and southern blacks

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
zuck won't win poo poo and i am moderately certain this post will age well

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
"how did zuck convince rural working whites and southern black voters to vote for the facebook dude??" -me, in 2021 as president zuck decrees mandatory facebook for all

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
watch this ad to subtract thirty minutes from your prison sentence

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i keep trying to type "zuck is a mess" in my facebook status but everytime i type it out it posts "I support Zuck for President of the United States" and then threatens to like all of my ex's pictures unless i vote for him

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X3GBrWcoac

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this man is clearly a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Powaqoatse posted:

if fuckfuckerfuck ends up getting elected through the use of weird technologies or something, he will probably swear in by swallowing a gutenberg bible like a baby owl swallows an adult rat

check out my new app called votr, it allows you to vote from home through a network of independent contractors who will vote on your behalf