Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

FuriousxGeorge posted:

The only impediment to him winning as an independent is deciding not to run. This isn't because he is in any way good or anything. (Besides wanting to legalize it, which makes him objectively superior to the Democratic party) Any seen by the media as credible candidate with enough funding to run an independent national campaign organization who tells the parties to gently caress off is going to win as long as their vision isn't a centrism that molds the worst of both worlds*. The voters want change. They tried the D version. They are trying the R version. They hate both. Give them a credible "I" and they will try it.

This is the same reason Bernie has a shot. The country isn't ideologically left, but we will try anybody other than the current status quo right now because nearly everybody agrees it's all a giant cesspool of suck.

*Not loving Bloomberg

I'm guessing that the country won't have a good reaction when they try the (I) and find out its a warmed over combination of the worst parts of what both the (D)'s and (R)'s are selling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

You know what guys, after careful consideration I would allow Mark Zuckerberg to have sex with my wife or significant other while I watch.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Its a dumb theory because if you did make some kind of AI God who's first inclination is to recreate I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream with a bunch of virtual people clones, I doubt that its going to limit the experience to just people who didn't believe in him.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

We’ll all be dead from withdrawal of the shock to our systems going from Trump to the most boring presidency in American history. We’ll have to start posting in Europe politics threads just to get a minor hit whenever the Italian PM fucks a mistress or something.

Lol Zuck would be the Buchanan of the second Civil War -- completely out of his league and begging everyone to come back to the sweet embrace of the singularity while Trumpists drag muslims, immigrants, and liberals out of their homes

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Caganer posted:

thinking about those meats

I would think with time that the lizard people skin suits would get more realistic not less

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

is there confirmation of that because if true this is like the biggest heist since, uh, ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it ended because someone finally told him that he couldn't be in charge of facebook as president. that not a single person reacted favorably to any of his weird, unnatural attempts at seeming less weird and more natural without being paid to do so never factored in.

lol props to the aide that lied to him about that, its not like Trump ever divested from what he owned