Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Ekster posted:

i sincerely wish with all my heart that zuckerberg goes against trump and trump wins because eveyrone goes "lmao who's this nerd, pass"

it's almost as good as my dream scenario of hillary running again in 2020 and losing again for the exact same reasons

I will gladly vote for president pissbaby and vice president mr hands over zuck the cuck. i hope the donald dumps on him so hard that even Jeb! makes fun of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Only Jeb! Can Save Us Now! Guac Bowls 2020!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

If the Dems have a likable candidate, they will do their utmost to destroy him.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Baloogan posted:

zuck is death, and not in a good way. Death of consciousness. I understand why this might appeal to you.

as always, baloogan quacks the truth.

hail satan, death to zuckerberg 2020

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

what the democrats really need, is an inspiring, fully retarded celebrity to tip the scales

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

I'm not saying he is a lizard, just that he looks, acts and probably smells like an inept lizard who accidentally became a public persona, and is now in way over his head .

he is actually three iguanas and a gecko awkwardly piloting the zuckerzoid together

the gecko has an extremely uncomfortable seat inside the head, where he fears that he will soon lose his life to a raptor soaring high above

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

every time i see this it looks even creepier than the last

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

fvke news

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

He will definitely be the Democratic nominee, there's no one who can afford to bid against him.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

the republican nomination isnt for sale, its just rigged for 2012 and hasnt been updated

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

D E H U M A N I Z E
Y O U R S E L F

A N D F A C E T O

Z U C K E R B E R G

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Do what I say or the computer god will draw a REALLY accurate picture of you being tortured for all eternity! A picture so photorealistic, you might be in it right now, about to experience eternal suffering in punishment for not doing what I say. This is perfectly logical!!!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

ScrubLeague posted:

I mean if the choice is between a Bipartisan Compromise Democrat, Trump, and UBI/UHC Zuck, I think the choice is obvious.

(it's trump)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

the only good zuck fanfics were written on c-spam