Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
wake up, have cofffee (made of children), brush teeth (in fetal tears), get kids to school (junior work camp), drive (in car fueled by agony) to job (work camp). quote this if you hate mondays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
dystopian calendar: monday, monday, monday, monday, double monday, monday, sunday (aka monday)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Looks like I've pulled out the bedsheets, again

City of Glompton

on Monday the shower is ice cold,and next Monday it's scalding, idgi #firstworldproblems

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Went down to the bakery for croissants, came back with burnt dogs. What gives!?

deep dish peat moss

Even Sunday is a Monday. Don't forget the teachings. God rested so we don't have to.

google THIS

I step into the office and am greeted by my favorite humorous motivational poster: "You don't need to have the lives of your loved ones dangled in front of your face every day to work here, but it helps!"

City of Glompton

on my way to the cryptocurrency mines this morning and I stopped for a soycaf but the bot issued me decaf because I'm over my caffeine ration for this cycle, fml

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

cda

by Hand Knit
guy behind the one-way mirror says "you missed a spot" when i'm shaving

----------------

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

Waking up early to pack my kids cricket paste and hardtack sandwiches for their 14 hour shift at the smog factory

joke_explainer

Memes are banned. The penalty for trying to put text on an image is life in a labor camp. The work is non-repetitive so nobody can make up in-jokes (what they call 'micro memes', in the dystopian future) based on their shared situation. Oddly, a lot of people find it engaging to work on different projects every day.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

google THIS posted:

I step into the office and am greeted by my favorite humorous motivational poster: "You don't need to have the lives of your loved ones dangled in front of your face every day to work here, but it helps!"

youre my favorite humorous motivational poster :colbert:

Ultra Spoot

cda posted:

dystopian calendar: monday, monday, monday, monday, double monday, monday, sunday (aka monday)

Twenty Four

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

youre my favorite humorous motivational poster :colbert:

lol

Twenty Four

Dystopian future mornings are marked only by the time on the clock, as we all live underground hiding from the nuclear fallout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyMTYXUXYvs

little munchkin
checking the weather report on the morning news, gonna be another dystopian day out there

----------------

Twenty Four

Monday morning at the office in the dystopian future conference room:

"Just spitballing here, but if we are raising all these people to eat them, doesn't that take a lot of food considering how slow humans grow? Couldn't we just... eat the food?"

*Boardroom erupts in laughter*

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i aint wanna wake nobody up so im just tip toe wing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niHSDx4Y_zs

Impkins Patootie

when a complete and balanced breakfast requires an agile scrum :nsa:

cda

by Hand Knit
Wake up at a reasonable time, dress and have a leisurely breakfast in an orderly, quiet house. God drat this dystopia in which there are no children

deep dish peat moss

Every day they make us turn on the voice box they do, and between the screaming of klaxons and the blaring of synthetic childvoices we're reminded why we made children extinct in the first place.

google THIS

Work Camp Overlord: OK everyone, today we're going to do a team-building exercise called "Decimation." Everyone divide yourselves into groups of 10.

Me: (gives a nearby surveillance camera the "Jim face")

byob historian

google THIS posted:

Work Camp Overlord: OK everyone, today we're going to do a team-building exercise called "Decimation." Everyone divide yourselves into groups of 10.

ugh the metric system is the worst

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i aint wanna wake nobody up so im just tip toe wing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niHSDx4Y_zs

Drew the blinds, stuffed clothes in the vents, and listened to this whole thig i hope they didn't hear me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel

Sorry we're out of nutrient paste bars but we'll give you a coupon for a free piping hot Soya Juice provided you sign the proper Loyalty Oaths in triplicate

• Locked thread