Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

naem posted:

Clamato is a drink made of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate flavored with spices and clam broth. Made by Mott's, the name is a portmanteau of "clam" and "tomato". It is also referred to colloquially as "clamato juice."

Hey man, that's ridiculous, you ever juiced a clam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Clams can be pretty juicy.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I was at a party and at 3 AM it came down to drinking them and after a few sips we just decided to call it a night

Check out this cool space station!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

...and the pitch! posted:

Clams can be pretty juicy.

when i crack an oyster and lose the liquor in the sand i cry inside

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Spicy Caesars are so loving good

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

mind the walrus posted:

It's the clam for w/e reason.

Bloody Marys have Worcestershire sauce in 'em though, which also contains fish juice, and no one bats an eye.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

:patriot: :discourse: :patriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiMCOOzLZSc

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Why in gently caress would you mix beer with anything. I'm already burping acidic reflux

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hey man, that's ridiculous, you ever juiced a clam?

Good page snipe, going to be tough to top this one.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
You gotta add some Maggi sauce and sprinkle the rim with Tajin and salt or it's not a proper michelada.
Edit:
I thought micheladas were gross until I tried one. I was so wrong. Never had the pre mixed canned ones though, it's just as easy to make one yourself.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jun 25, 2017

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I make a drat good spicy caesar. If its still red then there isn't enough poo poo in it. Gotta be brownnnn.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

interwhat posted:

Why in gently caress would you mix beer with anything. I'm already burping acidic reflux

a bitch. that is what you are.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i was a university exchange student from canada to germany in 2004 (in gay) and my host family the son was like oh we like to mix half beer and half coca cola and i was like wtf is wrong with you, he called it diesel lmao lost all respect for him

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i went to france as a student when i was still young and halfway attractive and the friend who couldn't speak english was really touchy-grabby and it ruled

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

yay for drugs, clams, and the french

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

The research for this poo poo still haunts me to this day. If I think about it too much I will gag. I hated doing the focus groups and product tasting. gently caress I did so much work on this bullshit, from concept to label preferences to asking people to taste this poo poo. InBev does pay well though. I managed to never drink that poo poo but I feel like having people describe it to me thousand of times I know it tastes like you are drinking pisswater filtered through seashells with pepper for spice

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It should at least be like a nice lobster bisque. Like durrr let's mix clam chowder, tomato soup, and beer and make some sort of weird watered down clammy Mary. I mean it's like they are making a drink to simulate the flavor of beer puke.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I always thought it to be a nice salty savoury beer with a tomato aftertaste.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Enjoying a Budweiser with Clamato.

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

Way fuckin better with any Miller product honestly.

Or local macro like Rainier, Oly, Natty Boh, etc.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hello.
These are very gross and you should not drink them.
I enjoy tomato juice, clam juice, and beer. Sometimes even in combination, but this product specifically is bad and drinking them makes you less valuable as a person in my eyes. If I saw you on the street I would shake my head sadly at you and think "There goes that person that drinks those gross budweiser clamato things, sad."

Thank you.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Professor Shark posted:

I was at a party and at 3 AM it came down to drinking them and after a few sips we just decided to call it a night

Check out this cool space station!

That's a loving awesome space station!

Also, why not just drink Bloody Marys like a real alcoholic?

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Thread for people who can't handle a full strength bud.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rad-daddio posted:

That's a loving awesome space station!

Also, why not just drink Bloody Marys like a real alcoholic?

I'm not an alcoholic, I just...really like drinking entire fried chickens, ok?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Lol this is a pro click y'all

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

this is actually the best pre-canned slutty mary

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Man I can't tell you how many times I've been drinking a beer and thought, "You know what would make this better? Tamarind."

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Big Beef City posted:

I'm not an alcoholic, I just...really like drinking entire fried chickens, ok?

i have a major soft spot for over-the-top bloody mary toppings like this

i got one that had a bunch of sliders and fries on skewers, and then a tequila shot nestled in there as well

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Grand Prize Winner posted:

That stuff is delicious

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'll have a clam chowder martini plz, old bay on the rim. :smuggo:

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!
I'd love a pilsner with some clan tbh. Great for a hot day.

naem
May 29, 2011

drunken Sunday brunch with your gf to get over your hangovers with girly drinks like bloody Mary's= A+++++plus

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Tumble posted:

i have a major soft spot for over-the-top bloody mary toppings like this

i got one that had a bunch of sliders and fries on skewers, and then a tequila shot nestled in there as well

i like the one with a 2nd bloody mary on top

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Hmmmmm

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Still haven't seen the 'Lite' version but I am about to have a Budweiser with Clamato and make some posts.

naem
May 29, 2011

Lite= better

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Buccaneer posted:

Still haven't seen the 'Lite' version but I am about to have a Budweiser with Clamato and make some posts.

It doesn't have the blu panel.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
La combinacion perfecta

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Find your freedom in the music.
Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick.
I had a dream about these fuckers last night, so I got a Modelo Chelada. It's not horrible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I used to go to a bar at a mexican restaurant that made a awesome michelada. Had to make sure it was the fat gay mexican behind the bar making it though, he was a drink wizard.

Took a group of coworkers there for a round of micheladas once, they told me it tasted like burning barf

• Locked thread